Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    Glyph of Intervene. Thank god you can glyph away the portion that redirects an attack onto you!

Oh, wait...
    But but, it's fun to get that cheapshot off your healer when the rogue vanishes :P Haven't done this in a while though, as I don't PvP that much anymore but it used to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    Glyph of Intervene. Thank god you can glyph away the portion that redirects an attack onto you!

Oh, wait...
    Are you talking about Glyphing it so that the next attack simply misses (doesn't hit the target or you), or Glyphing it so that the attack still lands on the intervened targeted and you are only using Intervene as a friendly-target Charge?

For the first, unfortunately doing that would make it a down right mandatory PvE glyph, and you would be regulated to hitting Intervene on cooldown to mitigate tank damage. Not as fun as you'd think, especially with the movement portion (I don't want to be in front of the boss, thank you very much!)

For the second, it would work. I don't know if I would really bother with it, but it would at least make intervening the wrong target on accident less fatal!

Deleted
    Oh, he's talking about PvE, I was still stuck thinking about PvP, yeah I guess that glyph is a bit dangerous in PvE, but how good is it anyway I mean, if a random ranged member 20 yards away from you suddenly spikes down in hp you're gonna charge all the way over there without the intention, as it's the lowest health raid member within range right?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    For the first, unfortunately doing that would make it a down right mandatory PvE glyph, and you would be regulated to hitting Intervene on cooldown to mitigate tank damage. Not as fun as you'd think, especially with the movement portion (I don't want to be in front of the boss, thank you very much!)
    Oh god, that would be awful.

Unending rage seems pretty mandatory in any scenario. It lets you have 120rage instead of 100. More rage pooled for more dps moves when cds are up / usable. Less chances that any rage you gain will be wasted. Not to mention, think of how many more moves you could do with that extra 20rage. Cap three times and you have a wild strike with 15rage left over. You wouldn't have had that without it.

I do see how that whirlwind glyph sucks. You lose rage. In PvE, I would rather keep my rage for when I do get back onto the boss then needlessly waste it. Chances are, if my melee wont hit the boss, neither will my whirlwind. So it gains me nothing and costs me 5 rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Unending Rage is useful for every single scenario, so it could probably be considered as the best glyph we have.

I use Safeguard for every single Shatt Smash. The glyph isn't really attractive due to too many random and uncontrollable variables.

The only problem I see with it is if you have a warrior tank charging back in to pick up BH after smash and that is only if he was tanking prior to smash. Which I guess could happen. The only fight I bother to use it on though. Removing the next hit redirect for PvP would be a bit silly since you use it specifically for that reason.

The WW glyph is horrid, there isn't even a theoretical ultra niche situation where it could even be slightly useful.

How much rage do you generate from auto attacks in D Stance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Are you talking about Glyphing it so that the next attack simply misses (doesn't hit the target or you), or Glyphing it so that the attack still lands on the intervened targeted and you are only using Intervene as a friendly-target Charge?

For the second, it would work. I don't know if I would really bother with it, but it would at least make intervening the wrong target on accident less fatal!
    The second of course, making Intervene simply move you to a friendly target without the risk of being instagibbed if you accidentally mouseover the tank instead of the melee next to him. Basically just making PvE DPS warriors' lives a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by HatHitokori View Post
    How much rage do you generate from auto attacks in D Stance?
    For Fury/Prot, none. For Arms, the formula is very convoluted but ~10 on hit, 20 on crit.

Is this a troll thread?

I mean I'm all for exploring possibilities for bad runes, but I feel like a quick google search or some common sense would've ruled out stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes960 View Post
    Not sure I follow that logic, can you explain it, maybe I'm just missing something like really obvious but it seems like it might have a really niche use

Okay scenario, you CS MS and then whirlwind a mage and they blink away and ice nova you, freezing you in place and then go pillar humping

Without glyph: 20 rage, use a whirlwind and hit 0 rage and sit on 0 rage until you can charge that pillar humping son of a gun
    With glyph: 20 rage, use whirlwind, hit 0 rage and make back up to 15 rage while he's pillar humping so you when you catch up you got more rage for bursting them

Seems pretty black and white if you find yourself in that scenario, especially if you're using slam as your filler so you can get regular rage from autoattacks when you're in range of the boss/player and then if you anticipate them running out of range you can whirlwind them right before and gain some bonus rage while you're out of range of the boss/player when you otherwise would have made 0 rage because you can't autoattack.

Obviously it's nowhere near the best glyph nor even gonna get the tiniest bit of use for most players but I think it has a hypothetical situation where it can shine.
    I stopped reading at the first page, so I'm sorry if I missed something.

So I'm just gonna imagine how would it look like.

You're stunned (frozen or w/e), you have 20 rages, you use Whirlwind and you spend 20 rages to get 15 back just cuz you're cced. Don't you think that spending 20 rages to get 15 back is a bad idea? if the glyph gave 25 then I would understand, but you're actually spending more rages than it gives you and you won't generate rages from autoattacks, which is not the case since you're cced. But spending 20 rages to get 15 is just a bit off in my opinion.