[Holy] SoL and Divine Star

hello priests,

for intense moving fights (especially many mhytics afa I saw) SoL and Divine Star for instant flash heal and stacking more serendipity instead of just spamming Renew-COH might work well???.. drawback is divine star doesnt heal much coz u cant find stack grps but as a filler it gives nice instant FHs

and when u dont use DS with SoL %8 seems low and it seems I m forced to take DS..

having around 1400 spirit with Chew Toy and dont have mana issues for 6-7 min fights..so mana is not an issue for my side thats why I m asking if this play style alters my perf or not

regards,

Deleted
    I believe Jhazrun from Paragon is actually running this at least. At least had those talents last time I saw his armory.

I was thinking about using it personally against Thogar when we progress on it. Going through the flamethrowers, everyone is stacked.

I run this talent whenever I play holy on hc.
    Whatever healing you loose from giving up on Cascade in favor of DS is compensated by FH and the serendipity stacks which allow you to use PoH more often. Now, using PoH efficiently is altogether another question, as this spell isn't really suited to deal with random damage. If you have 2pc and specced into DI, playing this way will mostly likely make PoM your best heal by far as you're going to proc the talent quite often.

Mana sustainability is good if you use DS on cd and always hit 5 targets (you're the 6'th).