Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Went with Wizard and I do not regret it a bit. TR/Firebird/DMO are all revelant enough to create an extremely fun (and powerful) T6 speedfarming build and will allow for at least some GR 'progress'.

The build variety is wonderful, the involvement of the Tal set is great, certain key items change up the playstyle nicely and we're in demand for GR group play.

Can't go wrong with Wizards this season

There are 2-3 monks in every random game, followed by a few barb/wiz/dh. Crusader and wd are close to extinct

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    There are 2-3 monks in every random game, followed by a few barb/wiz/dh. Crusader and wd are close to extinct
    me and my friend play WD And Crusader exclusively :b
    alltough DH does sound temptinng.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Wizard always! Would consider play DH or crusader trough.

Tal rasha is actually....Good, Im enjoying it. No idea where people get the 2-5 billion crits from, but then again I also use a 2.3k DPS SS, and not the best gear. I have seen 900 million trough, and G45 was done easly one-shot using hydra-ranged build.

Oh, and I can solo-clear G35 inn about 4-6 mins depending on density etc. Thats using a modfied build tal rasha.

But I do think Fire bird is still the best for speed T6. Using Aether walker and just blizzard and molten impact maybe, and blazar etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

Tal rasha is actually....Good, Im enjoying it. No idea where people get the 2-5 billion crits from, but then again I also use a 2.3k DPS SS, and not the best gear. I have seen 900 million trough, and G45 was done easly one-shot using hydra-ranged build.

Oh, and I can solo-clear G35 inn about 4-6 mins depending on density etc. Thats using a modfied build tal rasha.

But I do think Fire bird is still the best for speed T6. Using Aether walker and just blizzard and molten impact maybe, and blazar etc.
    You seeem more expert about Wizards than me - any chance a full lighting build is "viable"? I won't have much time to play anyway and i don't care much about competing on ladders.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    You seeem more expert about Wizards than me - any chance a full lighting build is "viable"? I won't have much time to play anyway and i don't care much about competing on ladders.
    If you don't care about GR 35+, then just about any spec in the game is good.

If you want to push top GR clear, you need to stick to the meta. I think Tal Rasha is top right now, but dont quote me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    Since they gutted WW today....WW seems to be almost equal to Reakors. Not even sure what will end up top spec if nothing else changes.

I don't want to risk having to play Reakor again, so i am going with DH.
    Raekor is kinda fun, in a way...then a wild rift guardian appears!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post

Not even that. I went with Firebird + AW yesterday and I ran with this Blizzard + Black Hole Blazar (for some extra DPS on elite packs) and the rest was just support stuff with Arcanot Familiar etc. Dominance passive is also neat, combined with Krelm belt. Also Warzechian bracers ofc

Gave sick results, clearing rifts in absolutely no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Raekor is kinda fun, in a way...then a wild rift guardian appears!
    I think Raekor is awesome for everything other than the RG, it's definitely still very viable but I think it's clear that the Wastes set is the winner. Needs less optimisation/paragon levels and has equally good AOE damage but with far superior single target damage/survival. Still some room for Raekors in group play for the stun locking though.

I was able to clear a 45 GR with Wastes (12min) and could probably go higher, I had to use a shield to survive but that's just the point... I had enough damage even with a shield on. With more gear/paragon going higher will not be too difficult with Wastes, 45 this season is like 40 last season for me.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Not even that. I went with Firebird + AW yesterday and I ran with this Blizzard + Black Hole Blazar (for some extra DPS on elite packs) and the rest was just support stuff with Arcanot Familiar etc. Dominance passive is also neat, combined with Krelm belt. Also Warzechian bracers ofc

Gave sick results, clearing rifts in absolutely no time.
    My current build for Speed Grifting is prolly always Halo ring + gizzard gem. At level 30 already that gem makes you immortal on T6 with halo ring, its fun. Did a quick upload for it.

Tal rasha with hydra is just awesome damage, but I wouldent use it for T6. For T6 I do think Aether Walker if you could get a good ancient one to beat a crafted Devastor would be nice, but else just use conduit, and whatnot and spame blizzard.

So yea, firebirds for T6, and Tal rasha for anything else. I don't know about bubble-set, since I havent got it full yet. Vyrs is completely crap now.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I started out as a wizard, got a decently rolled firebird set, got bored then tried out a spam bubble build which turned out lot of work for mediocre damage.

So yesterday I level up a pimped out barb, and lord did I get lucky. Did a GR40 today! I got decently rolled ANCIENT blood AND vow, and I just completed focus and restraint too. So fucking lucky. All in one day.

It'll take a lot to make me go back to wizard tbh, flying around in little danger of dying while killing everything around and behind me just by pushing whirlwind is too easy, fun and effective. Wizard is probably better for pushing very high GRs, but I don't really care much about that anyway.

Went with a Witch Doctor again this season, am regretting it already. Not because the class is bad, but because I can't get past Grift 40 consistently since I dont' have a Dagger of Darts or a Starmetal (already have the 100% pet damage ancient MoJ)

15+ Year Old Account
    So with the information that the Season will be atleast 4months long I have a new goal this Season. I will try to get all classes to grift 45+. Already got Crusader and Barb finished and getting there on WD.

Deleted
    I'm loving the Crusader right now solo and support. very underrated class. it's going to shine this season for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    If you don't care about GR 35+, then just about any spec in the game is good.

If you want to push top GR clear, you need to stick to the meta. I think Tal Rasha is top right now, but dont quote me.
    Eneded aiming for a Tal Rasha/HAlo of Arlyse build. It's fun to permafreeze stuff
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I'm leveling classes I haven't before. I have a Witch Doctor at level 65 and a Barbarian at 41 (should be 70 by the end of the day!) and I am really enjoying both of them, although the WD plays support to my friend who is a Crusader, so she ends up taking a lot of +% damage from all source skills so he can get the high crits!
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    I'm loving the Crusader right now solo and support. very underrated class. it's going to shine this season for sure!
    Yeah, I played it in season 2 and wasn't a big fan and the changes they made for this season made me wish I had saved it for s3. I've hardly seen any saders in public games, which seem to be dominated by DH and Barbs (big surprise). I am enjoying my monk, however.

15+ Year Old Account
    Need a new goal :/ All classes are at 45+ atm. Maybe I should aim for 50+instead

just kicked off my first D3 season as a crusader! pretty amped!!
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Crusader this season. Having a blast, 2 bil crits are wonderful.

Played Barb in season 1, and Monk in season 2.

Good luck grinding that damn shield pattern though!!!! took me sooooo long.