Elvui Decimall Point

OK so I am a resto druid trying to set up the raid frames in Elvui. I have looked everywhere trying to find out where I can turn off the decimal point timer for my hots. Basically I have the timer turned on for my hots so I can see how much time is left. However, the number turns into a decimal point value around 3 seconds left and I don't really need that. For the life of me I cannot find where to turn this off. Any help would be great.

I have scoured the buff indicator section, cool down texts, general tabs, etc. I just cannot find this option.

There's no setting. It's hard-coded at 4 seconds. If you want I can write a plugin for changing it

I was afraid of that. As a resto druid I just don't need the decimal point.

Having a plugin would definitely help, but if you want a quick fix then change this

Addons\ElvUI\modules\unitframes\update_elements.lua
    Line 168

Code:
    	timervalue, formatid, self.nextupdate = E:GetTimeInfo(self.expiration, 4)
    to

Code:
    	timervalue, formatid, self.nextupdate = E:GetTimeInfo(self.expiration, 0)

Sorry to resurrect this but why make a new one when this explains my issue perfectly.

I tried:
    Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    Having a plugin would definitely help, but if you want a quick fix then change this

Addons\ElvUI\modules\unitframes\update_elements.lua
    Line 168

Code:
    	timervalue, formatid, self.nextupdate = E:GetTimeInfo(self.expiration, 4)
    to

Code:
    	timervalue, formatid, self.nextupdate = E:GetTimeInfo(self.expiration, 0)
    but no luck, I'm guessing its because of new Elvui version, can anyone help me with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zetlizard View Post
    Sorry to resurrect this but why make a new one when this explains my issue perfectly.

I tried:

but no luck, I'm guessing its because of new Elvui version, can anyone help me with this?
    Looks like Blazeflack is watching the forums. He added a decimal threshold in 7.63 of Elv. Be on the lookout, or you can download the latest beta version here:
    http://www.tukui.org/git/?a=archive&...16575007&t=zip

Hi, I have this problem and there is no option in /ec

Your instruction also doesn't work, the file is not there anymore. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by l0nglive View Post
    Hi, I have this problem and there is no option in /ec

Your instruction also doesn't work, the file is not there anymore. Please help.
    Get any version of ElvUI >= 7.63, which if it hasn't been released, you should be able to find the latest beta searching their forums.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Get any version of ElvUI >= 7.63, which if it hasn't been released, you should be able to find the latest beta searching their forums.
    I always have the lastest version. The thing is... how to fix this? I see no settings.

Deleted
    /ec - Filters - Select Filter - Buff Indicator , Buff Indicator - Select Spell - Rejuvenation , Rejuvenation - Decimal Threshold - -1
    Last edited by mmocd57308ab34; 2015-03-27 at 11:44 AM.