[Warlock] Proving Grounds Endless

I've done these on MoP for arround 50 waves from what I can remember, and also did the gold tanking. Now I don't feel like doing it all over again, specially since all of our specs feels awfull in there. In MoP it was really fun, now is just a matter of "I need to get those achieves to get over with this already".
    In fact, I was looking through my realm statistcs @guildox and there isn't a single warlock above 10 waves, lol.

The point of this thread is to share experiences.

That said, I heard strange things about this new proving grounds. First, having a low Ilevel weapon really helps, as long it's 620~640. Reason: it seems weapons make mobs HP scale higher than your average piece of tier. Makes sense, but it has to do with base scaling and scaling from spells. Your thoughts?

Second, the rppm trinkets are your best choice, in fact there's one of them that comes from the weekly bag quest to kill brackenspore that gives mastery and it's rppm that it's supposed to be good, ilvl 655. Should we go for the highest trinket ilvl?

Third: the spec. I'm thinking about doing this as afflic. First time I got gold in WoD I did it as afflic, and it may be even better now because cataclysm was the way to go, and it's much better for afflic in 6.2.

Fourth: bring gnomes. We shall sacrifice them for Furty's/Zevoa's,Wod's posts here :P

If you don't know the answer to these questions, can you share with us how did you achieve endless 30+? We're interested in spec/ilvl/trinkets and weapons and anything else you think it's a good advice (talents, etc).

Deleted
    Did Endless 30 as destro in Dungeon/CM/Highmaul Gear. The gear really wasnt optimized or anything just the gear I had at the time. Think I got to 37 or 38. Talents were MortalCoil/Sac/Cataclysm and it really was just knowing the waves in and out. Especially the pack of small adds and the boss spawn. The first to have Cata ready and the second to have at least 1 Stack of Berserk and Dark Soul ready. Destro was all about Havoc'd Coils/Spelllocks and Shaodwburns and 40 Emberbits at the end of each wave to be succesfull.

7+ Year Old Account
    i tried it 3 month ago with hm hc gear and failed at wave 28...i guess the best adive is to stay cool...are the 630 hc trinkets still better for proving grounds then the hm/brf trinkets?

Deleted

Question Proving grounds endless 30.

So in between raids I want to try to get endless 30 title.

Does proving grounds scale with gear? If so would it be best to still equip your best stuff or would you just take your best weapon and trinkets and fill out with lower level stuff for the rest?

Destruction would be best I guess since demo is too cool down reliant.

You fine gentlemen who have it beat. What would your tips be?

Quote Originally Posted by Braindog View Post
    So in between raids I want to try to get endless 30 title.

Does proving grounds scale with gear? If so would it be best to still equip your best stuff or would you just take your best weapon and trinkets and fill out with lower level stuff for the rest?

Destruction would be best I guess since demo is too cool down reliant.

You fine gentlemen who have it beat. What would your tips be?
    I did it early in the expansion when RoF still generated embers and have not gone back since, but I'd play destruction and just make sure you're making good use of havoc. So much potential to put out damage quickly with well timed havocs. Other than that learn the waves and plan CDs (can't really say what I did for CD's cause I don't remember) and make sure you're making use of shadowburn sniping to keep up on embers.