665 Mage LF morning / afternoon raiding guild.

Hi hi hi, i'm currently raiding at night with my main which is a 688 DK, and we are starting to work on mythic. I'm looking to find a home for my Mage to raid earlier in the days. My availability on my Mage would be Monday-Friday 9am-5pm CST I'd be able to make 100% of those raid times with no issues.

*us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Toasteh/simple----- my mages armory

*us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Dohh/simple-----My DKs armory

I really enjoy my mage and know how high the potential for mages are currently in BRF and going forward in Tier. I understand the class inside and out, and will be able to contribute right away. I'm a very self competitive person and always like to be on top, without bragging obviously And I pride myself more on doing mechanics right 99% of the time, because no ones perfect, but almost.

I'm more interested in a guild who is somewhere around 10/10 Heroic and looking to fill a mage slot with a competent player who just needs a little gear. I'm willing to look at other options, but that is my preference because I know what i'm capable of.

ohpocket#1716 is my Real ID. please contact me for further questions !
    Last edited by ohpocket; 2015-03-23 at 02:23 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi ohpocket,

I'm Sinthetik, GM from Exiled From Hell. The US premiere and longest standing daytime raiding guild. We're always looking for new talent for our mythic raiding team. We do not recruit backup or bench players, and always bring our best to progression content. If you are looking for a morning guild with stability and history of consistently clearing content, swing by www.efhguid.com and toss us an app. Thank!

-Sin
    Sinthetik, Blood DK, BM Monk, GM, Exiled From Hell, US Premiere Daytime Progression Guild. 7/7 Mythic HM, 10/10 Mythic BRF. 12/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic HFC.