Garrison. What should my third small building be?

My professions are Leatherworking and skinning.

And I have a Tannery and Salvage Yard.

What should the third small building be and why?

Alchemy for making pots? (I am raiding as well)
    Other for making profits?

Which profession building would you pick outside of your two professions?

enchanting building is quite convenient for being able to disenchant. The other option is to get a storehouse for the easy bank access.

I had one alt without a storehouse. Having to go to Ashran just to stash items sucked so much I tore down an existing small building to make one.

Honestly, we are at the point that most people will probably have salvage yard, enchanter's hut and storehouse. Most people are not making that much from professions anymore so having small plots dedicated to professions you already have is not super profitable. Enchanting materials can be created and sold without skill easily and will have benefit the whole expansion. Other things that hold profit over the course of an expansions like tailoring bags and gems require the main profession anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salvage Yard hands down.

You can LFG an enchanters hut or bank. Set your hearth to Ashran for easy Bank and AH access.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use the Alchemy Lab for potions and flasks, so convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Salvage Yard hands down.

You can LFG an enchanters hut or bank. Set your hearth to Ashran for easy Bank and AH access.
    I'm also finding Bank/AH groups in Group Finder now too

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Salvage Yard hands down.

They already have a Salvage Yard. They was wanting to know what to use for his remaining small building.

My recommendation is the same as most others-Storehouse for easy bank/xmog access, Enchanter's Hut for disenchanting. Another option, if you want some easy money without any real work, the Jewelcrafting building with a follower assigned gives a daily quest, like "give 20 ore" or "craft 2 gems"(all the crafting requirements can be done at the hut even without being a JC) that rewards a bag that contains a decent sum of gold(I've had it range from 156-284g).