Mythic Hans & Frans question - WW

Hi all, just curious how others handle SEF on this fight past the opener. I feel like I lost a lot of DPS trying to manage SEF with all the bodyslams going out. For reference my guild had 2 groups split after smart stampers to make the bodyslam debuff more manageable for our healers.

Just make sure it's up when the boss is attackable? Mouseover macro makes it easier, and I also have a TMW that warns me if I'm targeting what my clone is hitting.

Thanks, I'll give mouseover a shot next time we do it.

ur main target is franz, sometime he'll go up, sometime both will jump arround...but franz is the constant on hc at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Just make sure it's up when the boss is attackable? Mouseover macro makes it easier, and I also have a TMW that warns me if I'm targeting what my clone is hitting.
    Theres also an addon called storm earth and fire which shows you which of your targets has clones on and beeps at you if you target it. I strongly recommend trying it since it helps a ton.

Deleted
    I don't have the best aim with mouseover so I'm using:

#showtooltip
    /tar hans'gar
    /use storm, earth, and fire
    /tar franzok

Going to give it a try with mouseovers, also got that SEF addon which looks real helpful. Thanks for the help.

I often leave my mouse near the boss frame on my screen and use my mouseover on that. I thought I was using DBMs boss frame but when I looked I don't have that enabled for Hans and Franz so it must be from elvui or base ui. I do worry that I'm losing damage when Hans is jumping all over and my clone isn't keeping up though.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you're using a macro, then

/use [@Hans'gar] SEF

should work.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

Quote Originally Posted by Twiki View Post
    I don't have the best aim with mouseover so I'm using:

#showtooltip
    /tar hans'gar
    /use storm, earth, and fire
    /tar franzok
    moseover macros works with the default bossframes, and addons. no need to try and moveover the mob.