DMC 4 Special Edition

Just saw this pop up in my youtube subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvcXsbX6Dnc

I'm fucking hyped! I've been saying for years that if Capcom milked DMC 4 more I would be totally on board with that. I've done literally everything in the original, and I've always wanted more content. 3 New playable characters is so fucking awesome to me I don't even know what to say. This is like a dream come true!

10+ Year Old Account

Couldn't help it, sorry...

Please post productively and refrain from posting memes. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2015-03-23 at 11:29 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    im a huge dmc fan. im gona be getting the definitive edition for ps4 soon.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    I find it funny, all the remasteres/HD PS3 games -.- PS4, more like Restation ( I have a PS4, I like DMC (old dante), but DMC4 wasnt that great so IMO).

Time to build some hype! I want to see videos like these for the new characters!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    I find it funny, all the remasteres/HD PS3 games -.- PS4, more like Restation ( I have a PS4, I like DMC (old dante), but DMC4 wasnt that great so IMO).
    Normally I would agree with you, (other than the part about thinking DMC 4 isn't great) but really, this game could use an update. There's no content outside of the story missions except for the Bloody Palace. Once you do those you pretty much quit the game or try to get high rank on the leaderboards.

The special edition isn't just some HD remaster.

1. New gameplay mode, Legendary Dark Knight. I'm assuming this is a new difficulty that's gonna be hard as balls.
    2. 3 New playable characters, one of which is apparently getting a full campaign. So yeah, we're finally gonna find out what the hell happened to Vergil after Dante kicked his ass in DMC 1 when he was Nero Angelo. That's a big fucking deal! At least to me it is.
    3. "Improved Gameplay" I don't know for sure exactly what this means, but I'd be willing to bet it's Turbo Mode, that feature that the PC version has had for forever that us poor console plebs never got.

This is enough new stuff that it feels more like DMC 4.5 to me, or at least an expansion.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2015-03-24 at 12:42 PM.

Finally Crapcom does something right, looking forward to this.
    New gameplay mode, Legendary Dark Knight. I'm assuming this is a new difficulty that's gonna be hard as balls.
    Legendary Dark Knight mode was actually in the PC release, it was meant to show off how well the game does on a non-console system, it's basically normal/hard mode, except they throw literal floods of the weakest enemies at you to make you feel like a badass