Deleted

Glyphing for Blackhand

hello,

my guild is currently doing Blackhand Heroic, and I've noticed a severe lack of utility in the 3rd Glyph slot.

I usually run Hand of Sacrifice, Merciful Wrath, and Divinity or Protector of the Innocent, but both seem lackluster in the specific encounter.

Maybe Divine Protection is better, for p1 demolitions absorption?

imo stick to divinity, but if you're failing at this fight i guarantee it's due to much more than glyph choice

The only glyph I'd even recommend for your 3rd (if you're going to change anything) would be Divine Protection. You can use Divine Protection for the damage on phase transitions. By no means is it necessary or game changing, but it is better than nothing. Divinity is pretty useless since I doubt you will come close to going oom until maybe the very end of the fight, Protector of the Innocent could be a ~2% hps increase, and Flash of Light would be extremely situational.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methyltren View Post
    imo stick to divinity, but if you're failing at this fight i guarantee it's due to much more than glyph choice
    If my guild is failing it doesn't depend on me only, of course, but I wanted to know if I could improve ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nawtqq View Post
    The only glyph I'd even recommend for your 3rd (if you're going to change anything) would be Divine Protection. You can use Divine Protection for the damage on phase transitions. By no means is it necessary or game changing, but it is better than nothing. Divinity is pretty useless since I doubt you will come close to going oom until maybe the very end of the fight, Protector of the Innocent could be a ~2% hps increase, and Flash of Light would be extremely situational.
    It's worth keeping in mind the first transition is fire damage and the second is physical damage. You're basically sacrificing 20% reduction from p1 to 20% in p2. That being said, stick to whatever glyph you like. Since there's a lot of spread damage Protector is rather good for this fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudscraper View Post
    Maybe Divine Protection is better, for p1 demolitions absorption?
    First time I did it, I ran DP for phase 1. However, once you are comfortable avoiding too much damage, it serves no purpose and the 40% magic reduction comes in handy during P3. Depends how comfortable you are really.

We 3 healed it but you can probably get a good idea of what to do from my log from last night:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Methyltren View Post
    We 3 healed it but you can probably get a good idea of what to do from my log from last night:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=rankings
    Yeah I was gonna suggest un glyphing for wings. There is quite a few fights that unglyphed wings preforms very well on.
    Mythic kromog, Ore, gruul, Thogar are fights I'll unglyph MW