Deleted

Blood Dk Proving Grounds wave 198-209

Enjoy

Damn that is absolutely insane. Last expansion I just about managed 110 waves as dps but never had the focus to push for rank 1 (138). To maintain focus for 200+ is crazy, gz man.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    ty so much ! ye i only did 1 try somedays a week since i tried beating 197 for a while

Deleted
    very impressive. anything over wave 100 takes an insane amount of focus and dedication. cant even imagine 209

Grats, very impressive but people just linking a vid with "enjoy!", whats to discuss?

Is this a dupe of:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post32886160

?

Anyway like I said there, even the time you physically had to sit there non-stop is impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

As someone who's mained a Blood/Unholy DK since the class was introduced, I am amazed, and impressed.

You are a credit to our class, and I very respectfully salute you dear sir/madam.

/hats off.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    well im open for anything

How long did this take?

Deleted
    The real mionelol we needed but didn't deserve

Deleted
    209min so 3h 29min if my math is correct.

- - - Updated - - -

hmm dont think i can really be compered to mionelol just yet she is some kind of higher being for us DK´s

Did this require any sort of special gearing? Specific stats ? Specific ilvl?

I would like some more in-depth knowledge of what all lengths you went to (besides the gameplay seen).

10+ Year Old Account
    The tank one is by far my least favorite of the proving grounds, good job putting up with it so long :P

I like how basically every time you got hit was like 80k :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    Did this require any sort of special gearing? Specific stats ? Specific ilvl?

I would like some more in-depth knowledge of what all lengths you went to (besides the gameplay seen).
    She/he showed their gear at the end of the video.
    You're a towel.

Yea that is just a ridiculous amount of time and waves completed.

but good job on it, I applaud your level of insanity good sir

10+ Year Old Account
    This video fits better in the following thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...enshots-Videos