Deleted

Blood Dk Proving Grounds wave 198-209

That is impressive. You've inspired me to go give the proving grounds another shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    howly sheep. gz sir
    Violence awaits. You can burn with me in hell. Viva la hate!

Nice work.

Each wave in endless is 1 minute long... so leaving aside the skill required, this is 3.5 hours of continuous play...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    ty. ye i only did 1 try somedays a week since it took so damn long to get where i wanted to go, and i have had lagg spikes on wave 185 etc and its really tiring sometimes

Very nice, I got to 66 I think on a Warrior... I started to lose concentration at around 40 waves and really the boredum starts to set in just at the same time where you have to start paying attention. By 60 I found it was just a case of kiting the mobs around, then I made a stupid mistake and failed on 66 with the 2 mantid agro dropping fuckers.. All cooldowns available and everything, just a derp.

I admire someone who can hold the concentration to last that long, as for me that was the hardest part of the tank one.. fatigue and concentration.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, absolutely astounding. And I thought my wave 55 record was good. Great use of mobility and kiting.

Deleted
    well you have to start from somewhere! when i started playing dk back in late SoO i had trouble breaking 30 waves ty!

God Mode activated.
    Twitch Twitter Signature by Winter Blossom