Exclamation 5/7M exp and 3/10M exp Tank/DPS with multiple Toons.

Looking for a Mythic Raiding guild, Currently on Illidan-Horde. Willing to change factions and transfer servers. My current "geared" toons are:

Warrior- Prot/Arms/Fury- 690 Prot, 691 Arms/Fury- Sweetie-Illidan
    Druid- Guardian- 681- Shameless-Illidan
    Hunter- Survival/BM- 670- Thunderous-Illidan

Also have a Blood dk 655, Brewmaster monk 662, and a Prot pally 666.

My Progression:
    Started playing WoW in MoP. First toon was my Prot Warrior. Cleared 14/14h pre-nerfs. Also went 11/14h on my Brewmaster Monk pre-nerfs.
    When WoD dropped I main swapped to my guardian druid, went 3/7m by the time that BRF hit. Then swapped back to warrior and tanked 10/10h and 2/10m.
    Ended up switching to Arms/Fury cause thats what the guild needed, and went 3/10m, then had a falling out with the GM/IRL friend and left the guild. Now looking for Raiding guild.

Note: Will regress to an extent on progression for a promising guild. Willing to still dps, on hunter or warrior, but would love to tank on Druid or Warrior.

Contact me: Rizz#1116 for more info and links to logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Also my raiding schedule is very flexible, could almost make anytime just contact me to discuss more.

Fierce of Aerie Peak might be an option for you. We are currently 8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry and 7/7 Mythic Highmaul and are looking to add exceptional players for Blackrock and beyond.

Our basic information:
    Battle Tag: Revolt#1620 (For any questions or to talk about guild)
    We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 9:00-12:00 PM EST during progression.
    More information can be gathered on our website: www.fierce-guild.net

Current Progression:
    8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
    7/7 Mythic Highmaul
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul

Notable Achievements (10 Man):
    • World 13th/US 2nd Heroic Will of the Emperor
    • World 18th/US 2nd Heroic Elegon
    • World 19th/US 3rd Heroic Four Kings
    • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
    • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
    • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
    • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com

Expectations:
    The following qualities are expected of potential applicants in order to be an ideal candidate:
    • You need to care about ranks - both guild and personal.
    • You must strive to push yourself to rank on world of logs as well as care about how fast we down content to maintain a competitive ranking.
    • You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for each position and need players we can count on to be there minus emergencies and things that cannot be avoided.
    • You must have both Mumble and a mic, as well as the ability to talk when needed.
    • You must be able to think on your own. I don't want to be directing you on every little thing you should be doing when things go crazy. You must be able to realize when you make mistakes and ensure that they are not repeated.
    • You enjoy hanging out on Mumble and talking to members before/after raids. We want players who want to get to know us.

Add Revolt#1620 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions apply on our website http://www.fierce-guild.net/recruitment

Hey! I'm the raid leader of Blue Method [H] on Stormreaver. We're currently 9/10H (2/7M) and hoping to push into Mythic soon.

We raid 2 nights a week, with an optional day for farm content. Progression is done from 7:00 PM-11:00 PM CST on Sundays and Mondays. Our optional night is either on Tuesdays or Fridays from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Our focus is progression and we expect all players to play to the best of their abilities, especially since we only raid 2 nights a week, but we have a blast while pushing for that next kill.

If you're interested, hit me up in game (Egghead#1295) or get in contact with any of our members and someone will chat with you!

Hey there Sweetie,

We are looking to add a tank for our roster in order to be able to complete our core and continue the push into Mythic content. We're always on the lookout for top quality players and people who know the ins and out of their class. Im going to leave our recruitment spam below, and here's to hopes to see your app soon! If you have any questions you can reach me at my btag nicolbolas#1300 or in game on Zul'jin on Nikolbolas.

<Divide> of Zul'Jin is currently recruiting high quality players to help push progression in this new raid tier!

We are currently 6/7 Mythic HM and 4/10 Mythic BRF.
    CURRENT CLASS NEEDS:
    Specifically we are looking to add:

1 Warlock
    1 Frost DK
    1 Balance Druid
    Prot Warrior, Blood DK, Brewmaster Monk (HIGH PRIORITY)

Our 20 man Mythic Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:15-11:00PM Central (or 8:15-12AM EST).

- In MoP, we had the U.S. 35th Heroic Sha Kill and U.S. 72nd Heroic Garrosh Kill.
    - We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and killed every boss at 0% buff.
    - Server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill in FL and Server First Legendary.
    - First horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s).

We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics.

We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We are looking for raiders who do not mess around when they raid and who do not cause drama. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on vent for getting hit by avoidable damage (i.e. standing in fires). Basically if you know the ins and outs of your class, can do an amazing amount of healing or dps (or tank amazingly!) we want you! If you stand in fires/get hit by AoEs, go afk a lot, or cause drama - please apply somewhere else and save yourself and us the time it takes to read your app.

If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website:

www,divideguild.net (Sorry for Comma, post limit restrictions)

Hello Sweetie!

We have an immediate position available for a great tank in our Mythic core! Looking to fill this position ASAP since one of our tanks has to step back into a bench role due to real life!

Add Kalakay to speak to someone before 6PM EST. Add either of us to speak with someone after 6PM EST. Or, skip that step and submit an application to our guild site!

CURRENT PROGRESSION: HM: 7/7 H | 5/7 M || BRF: 10/10 H | 4/10 M
    SCHEDULE: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 9:45PM - 1AM EST
    QUESTIONS?: Ashleycakez#1776 or Kalakay#1969

MORE INFO: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14927693242
    APPLY HERE: http://barracuda.guildlaunch.com/
    RAID IN ACTION: http://www.twitch.tv/ashleycakez/profile
    Ashleycakez ||<Barracuda> || Twitter || H2P Mod
    <Barracuda> is recruiting! Mythic raiding! Mature environment!
    T17: 16/17M | T18: 13/13M