The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

After reaching your dream: I" just want some ice cream"

http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...e-cream-032315

Not sure if anyone watches Division I wrestling, but this partictular wrestler will get you make you all happy and inspiried. Him and his family are amazing people and are well known locally where I am.

This guy's dad was a great coach and wrestler; When he died, the wrestler promised to win him national championship at his bedside. To bring more perspective, Kyven's dad taught him wrestling throughout his childhood and was a two time all-american at Iowa state.

He managed to win the 197 lb national championship his final year, and in stlye I might add. You might as well roll the credits and call it a damn inspirational movie.

When asked by a reporter about how he felt after acheiving his childhood dream in spite of losing his farther and other adversities, what was his response?

"I just want some ice cream man"

Kind of out of left field considering everything the guy went through, but still a catchy thing to say nonetheless.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-03-24 at 05:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the new "I'm going to Disneyland(world)"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...e-cream-032315

Not sure if anyone watches Division I wrestling, but this partictular wrestler will get you make you all happy and inspiried. Him and his family are amazing people and are well known locally where I am.

This guy's dad was a great coach and wrestler; When he died, the wrestler promised to win him national championship at his bedside. To bring more perspective, Kyven's dad taught him wrestling throughout his childhood and was a two time all-american at Iowa state.

He managed to win the 197 lb national championship his final year, and in stlye I might add. You might as well roll the credits and call it a damn inspirational movie.

When asked by a reporter about how he felt after acheiving his childhood dream in spite of losing his farther and other adversities, what was his response?

"I just want some ice cream man"

Kind of out of left field considering everything the guy went through, but still a catchy thing to say nonetheless.
    Its not out of left field, wrestlers have to have extremely strict, ridiculous weight/diet/exercise regimens to remain at the right weight. He probably couldn't have ice cream for years.

I remember seeing what my cousins went through to stay at the right weight, one of them needing to GAIN, the other needing to LOSE constantly, and that was just high school wrestling at the state level.
    You're a towel.