Tired of having to look for a new guild for every expac?

Hello

I am the GM of Judgement. Judgement has been a raid guild since early B.C. on Antonidas server. We have raided seriously or not so seriously in every expac since. But one thing we have not done in all those years is let ourselves be destroyed by player drama, selfishness, or other "better" guild's efforts to poach players. More recently we breifly held the top rank for 25 person raiding before we moved to turalyon. Although it is nice to push for the top this is not our current goal.

A few times we have rebuilt from only a handful of players and this is one of those times. For those of you who have raided with me in the past you know that I am a strict but fair raid leader who is willing to delegate authority within the guild but maintain final say when deciding the direction we will progress at any given time.

The direction for us right now it to casually complete heroic content with our sites set on building a mythic raid team.

Rather than list our accomplishments over the years lets speak about the you and the now. Are you happy with where you are? If so then please stop reading, however since you are reading I would hazard a guess that your answer is no. Have you habitually found yourself in guilds that blast through content only to implode and disband for sometimes the silliest of reasons? Let me tell you, there are some really silly reasons. What I offer you as a member of Judgement is the experience of a solid raid lead with years of experience butting his head up against whatever Blizzard throws our way in the area of raid mechanics and character abilities. What you bring is the willingness to do what is right by the raid group by maximizing your character to the best of it's ability and by being present and ready to tear up whatever boss we are challenging on any given night.

I should not need to mention the givens, but here they are. Your repairs are paid by the guild. 100 person private mumble server is provided 24hrs a day for your raiding and socializing pleasure. Raid mats are provided by guild based on member donations to guild crafters.

Although we are casual, we do push for as much as we can complete and that being said we expect our players to not do such things as show up for raid wearing a dungeon blue when they could be wearing a fully upgraded crafted item. Sorry, but your lack of gold is never a valid excuse. That being said our players will never be ridiculed or disrespected by other guild members. That is about the only instant ejection from guild rule we have.

One last thing. Did I mention the guild T-shirts?

Judgement is seeking players who are experienced at defeating raid content or are willing to commit the due diligence to gain that experience through combat along side of us.

Our current raid schedule is 9-11pm tues,weds,thurs however this does get adjusted based on guild population and demand at any given time.

We DO accept players on a case by case basis who can only attend one or two of our three raid nights. Isn't group finder grand?

As always I can be contacted at inj#1944 BTAG or you can email me at judgementofantonidas@yahoo.com

look forward to hearing from some new players.

Injustice
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

we are 9/10 normal but having to pug too heavily to call it a guild effort.

are you honestly ok with having to sift through all the pug groups till you find a good one?

why not join us?

what is the point of joining a guild that is contrived of alts of players in more successful guilds?
    the guilds posting "us 9th leadership".
    what does that even mean?
    are they just bodies from the group that is us 9th?
    or disgruntled players that are in the us 9th guild but not considered good enough to raid with them?

come define the guild you are by what you contribute not by what is perceived as handed to you.

select members now have ahead of the curve the black gate. gratz

just looking for the final few players to complete a potential 20 person roster for legion