Run script macro for talent switching

Hi guys

Iv just started playing my lock again and I re-arranged my UI and was fed up with the lack of foresight on blizzards part when you macro a talent tier to one macro and the inability of the tooltips to switch automatically and show that dam ? when I would love to see the cooldown of some abilities. I have searched the interweebs for a solution and found several run scripts that do absolutely ____ all.

I'm after Tier 2 Tier 3 and Tier 4 ones these are the ones I found (the T2 one was outdated for demon breath or what ever it was called I changed the wording to fit Howl)

Here they are T2-4
    #showtooltip
    /cast Howl of Terror
    /cast Mortal Coil
    /cast Shadowfury
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("30T", G"Howl of Terror" or G"Mortal Coil" or G"Shadowfury")

#showtooltip
    /cast Sacrificial Pact
    /cast Dark Bargain
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("45T", G"Sacrificial Pact" or G"Dark Bargain")

#showtooltip
    /cast Blood Horror
    /cast Burning Rush
    /cast Unbound Will
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("60T", G"Blood Horror" or G"Burning Rush" or G"Unbound Will")

Anyone have a solution to these or can you point out something glaringly obvious that I will /facepalm over.

I don't want people calling me out for being a noob (I have played since early TBC but when it comes to macros I'm useless) or any discussion on how ______ blizzard are at these quality of life issues or a massive argument and a thread full of hate; there are already enough on the forums of people raging at others I want problem solvers not people arguing the toss over how poor their solution is.

If anyone could help that would be outstanding!

Muchas gracias amigos!!

Try something like this:

/cast [talent:3/2] Sacrificial Pact; [talent:3/3] dark bargain

Add in any more talents that you need

Deleted
    I have something similar to spikey.
    /use [talent:4/1] blood horror
    /use [talent:4/2] burning rush
    /use [talent:4/3] unbound will
    Last edited by mmoc8ea25e0818; 2015-03-24 at 05:27 PM.

You Fing diamonds!

Any of you know if you can make a macro for all your demon secondary spells like cripple, devour magic ie the useful ones that arent paired with Command demon etc in one macro that changes tooltip with each different demon without having to bing a key to the pet bar? I want to hide my pet bar to give me some more visual space and have a handy keybing for all but the about doesn't work, any ideas?

Cheers Fellas

- - - Updated - - -

Like the use bit works to cast the spell its just the visual of the cooldown timer and spell doesnt update

The easiest solution to that would be to just keybind the pet abilities to whatever keybinds you would have the macros placed in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greet006 View Post
    Any of you know if you can make a macro for all your demon secondary spells like cripple, devour magic ie the useful ones that arent paired with Command demon etc in one macro that changes tooltip with each different demon without having to bing a key to the pet bar? I want to hide my pet bar to give me some more visual space and have a handy keybing for all but the about doesn't work, any ideas?

I have two macros for that, one for GoSup and one for other Grimoires.

With GoSup:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [pet:Wrathguard] Axe Toss
    /use [pet:Fel Imp] Sear Magic
    /use [pet:Voidlord] Anguish
    /use [pet:Observer] Clone Magic
    /use [pet:Shivarra] Mesmerize
    /use [pet:Terrorguard] Debilitate
    /use [pet:Abyssal] Blaze Magic
    /use [nopet] Command Demon

Without GoSup:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [pet:Felguard] Axe Toss
    /use [pet:Imp] Singe Magic
    /use [pet:Voidwalker] Torment
    /use [pet:Felhunter] Devour Magic
    /use [pet:Succubus] Seduction
    /use [pet:Doomguard] Cripple
    /use [pet:Infernal] Torch Magic
    /use [nopet] Command Demon
    Note that you could combine those into one macro if you use an addon to extend macros beyond 255 characters.

For talents, I use an addon called Talentmacros, that creates a macro for every tier in your general macro section and changes them depending on your class/talents. You can specify the macro for each possible talent.