9/10M BRF LF HPal and DPS (W/Th/M 830p-1230a EST)

Hello! I appreciate your interest in Static, and while I could go on and on about us and why we're the "perfect" guild for you, I'd rather you take a moment and simply see what we're all about. The best thing you can do is visit our website and review the FAQ section of our forum.

Want a quick snapshot of our atmosphere and how I treat my raiders? Check out our kill videos and live raids. Want a direct line to speak to me? Tweet me.

Our Current Needs
    To prevent me from having to update this post, and many others, please review our current needs on our WoWProgress page.
    Attitude
    We expect nothing but a positive mindset. We don't tolerate whiners, complainers, excuse makers, loot mongers, or anything that falls in between or around those descriptions. We expect you to hunger for improvement, as we are constantly looking for ways to become better raiders and players.
    Raid Schedule
    We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday from 8:30pm - 12:30am Eastern. We may require you to go until 12:45am some nights, depending on what we are working on. We have no desire to raid more than three nights a week. We need people who are able to commit to almost 100% of our raids. We respect and understand that everyone has a real life, but plan accordingly.
    Please visit our website if you are serious about raiding efficiently.

Contact the following individual if you need to speak to someone online, but again, our forums are always the best place to reach us: MrShaft#1904 (please note this is not my BTag)

Quick Links
    WoWProgress
    Our Website
    Kill Videos
    Live Raids
    Quickest Way To Contact Me
    Best BTag To Contact (not me): MrShaft#1904
    Last edited by Brutall; 2015-04-07 at 05:05 AM.
    Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

Double bump

- - - Updated - - -

Triple bump

- - - Updated - - -

Multi-Bump

I've updated our needs. NOW MEET THEM!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

Don't just meet them, exceed them.

Hello again.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump it up

- - - Updated - - -

Here's Johnny.

There's no one else here...

Shh you don't know that.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump it up.

soooo, ive been bumping the old post because the title said 8/10 mythic so i didnt know any better

- - - Updated - - -

bump time again

bump to the top

All aboard the bump express

bump time again