10+ Year Old Account

Nintendo Teams Up With Playboy to Promote Splatoon

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintend...n#.VRGO9fnF8gU

Last October Nintendo turned heads when they teamed up with Playboy to promote Bayonetta 2 with some steamy pictures. Typically seen as the "family friendly" name in video games, Nintendo has once again teamed up with Playboy, but this time in a less eye-catching way. Nintendo has invited some of the Playmates to try out the upcoming third-person shooter Splatoon and give their thoughts as part of the Gamer Next Door series. You can check it out by clicking above! - See more at: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintend...n#.VRGO9fnF8gU

No Nintendo no!

What happened to you, now you're soiled and dirty!

Awww... No smoking hot playmates in inkling costumes?

This thread is disappoint. There was no teaming up, this is just from the same press invitational that everyone else is posting about. They invited the playboy press along with the press of every other major publication out there.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Awww... No smoking hot playmates in inkling costumes?
    I was really hoping for that, and was disappointed by a surprisingly SFW video on the Playboy site : (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I was really hoping for that, and was disappointed by a surprisingly SFW video on the Playboy site : (
    I'd rather take some girls wrestling in splatoon ink if you ya catch my drift. *wink* *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I'd rather take some girls wrestling in splatoon ink if you ya catch my drift. *wink* *wink*
    I'm totally not judging you at all.

This thread was disappointingly SFW. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    This thread was disappointingly SFW. =(
    Aye. The Bayonetta promo link at least produced something worthwhile.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    This thread is disappoint. There was no teaming up, this is just from the same press invitational that everyone else is posting about. They invited the playboy press along with the press of every other major publication out there.
    To be honest, it is a way to get advertising through non traditional and adult targeted media streams actually.

Never heard of this game until now ---- but I must say it's (the game) an interesting concept. GG Nintendo.