Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like worgen but they dont fit to be a playable race imo. I liked the raging worgens in silverpine forests ganking people in the woods like a beast. The dress wearing frostbolt casting ones feels kinda weird.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    As a fan of the party game mafia which is also called werewolf, worgen is the only way to go.

I'm a fan of werewolves but I can't bring myself to play Alliance anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely wouldn't call myself a "werewolf lover," as I am pretty uninterested in them as a horror convention.

That said, Worgen are cool conceptually. Their story is interesting and unique enough. Obviously, they are based on the werewolf archetype, but I wouldn't call them a "ripoff" since it's a unique take that fits into the game world.

I don't play them though. I only have one worgen, and that is my Alliance druid, because I hate elves.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I need to "love" about 300 more Worgen to get that Nemesis title. After that i have to start loving Pandas. /wrist

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I like Worgen. Their models are perhaps not the best, but I do enjoy the dichotomy they have between their very sophisticated high-culture and their now much more savage physical appearance.
    They're a pretty cool race. Their models could use some updating definitely though.