Deleted

What's that addon?

Hello fellow demon lovers!

I have a question regarding this video (saddly, I can't post link, but the name of the video is "[GUIDE] Proper Affliction multi-dot technique ". On YouTube ofc) I found during my search for a good affli multitarget tracker addon. Basically, the question is, what's that addon that displays DoTs above enemy healthbars? I have been trying to find an answer but with no luck.
    Please help me

thats Tidy Plates

btw dont use soulswap like that vid anymore, that was mop patch when snapshot still exist

That'll be the addon TinyPlates

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers!

Deleted
    Whats the castbar addon that shows what instant spells you cast? So if you cast corruption or touch of chaos it does a 1 second cast to show the gcd.

Quote Originally Posted by Shumjum View Post
    Whats the castbar addon that shows what instant spells you cast? So if you cast corruption or touch of chaos it does a 1 second cast to show the gcd.
    quartz. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/quartz

Quote Originally Posted by Shumjum View Post
    Gnosis does that as well, and offers quite a lot of new features that Quartz lacks.

All I could think of when I saw that title