Hi mates i thinking about buy this game can u tell me how this game going on ? Its still alive ? Coz what i watch streams i was feel nobody is in the world and ppl play solo alone even if they Questing

So ty for any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    Hi mates i thinking about buy this game can u tell me how this game going on ? Its still alive ? Coz what i watch streams i was feel nobody is in the world and ppl play solo alone even if they Questing

So ty for any answers.
    Zones aren't packed, but they're not supposed to be. You'll come across people frequently enough that the world doesn't feel empty, especially in delves/group dungeons.

TY and what u will prefer to me ? ESO OR GW 2 ty

TY and what u will prefer to me ? ESO OR GW 2 ty
    I liked eso more then gw2 but gw2 is still a very good game with an interesting story with choices and you can play the vanilla game for free up until the expansion content so I would try out gw2 for free if I was you just in case you enjoy it.

i own GW 2 but only normal game lvl 80 ranger i dont have expansion...but i still dont know what play

So bought morrowind. What a disappointment that was. It definitely not worth $40 for the amount of content you get. It can't even be called an expansion. It's a DLC.

The Warden is fun and the new area is great but yeah, overall it was a disappointing lack of content for the price.

7+ Year Old Account

The Elder Scrolls Online

So I was looking into starting to play this game but I actually have no idea what exactly do I need for it? It says I need to buy the game... but what exactly? As I see there are tons of packs to buy and tons of different editions of the game, so what is sufficient? Does the Gold Edition work like Battlechest does for WoW and is Morrowind the only xpac that I actually need to buy separately?
    Burn it. BURN IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and 3 friends have been playing it on PS4. They're around 25 right now and I'm 41, but still haven't a blast playing together and enjoying the freedom in building my character. Can't wait for Morrowind!!!
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the response man. The entire game is very overpriced IMO, it's 30 euros for a standard game that has pretty much nothing you need, instead it would be good to go for the Gold edition instantly. Also, it may not have a monthly sub but looking at all the items in a shop... I wouldn't want to play without all of that. I'll think about it since I don't really wanna pay monthly for 2 MMOs but from what I've seen so far it's not a bad game.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

ESO constantly goes on sale, even on consoles, so unless you absolutely positively must play right now? its possible to way for half price or even cheaper. subscription is very much optional, though it does come with a LOT of perks, but its still perfectly possible to play without. the only DLC not included in gold edition is shadows of Hist and its essentially 2 dungeons.

personaly I'm very much enjoying morrowind. nowhere near close to being done with it, but I also don't skip dialogue or investigation options in conversations. not really playing the warden for time being as I've gotten spoiled by a faster horse, so at the moment, she's parked in Vukhel guard, logging in once a day for some horse feeding. haven't tried new trial yet, but what I'm reading on guild forums for when the rest of the guildies get acess? sounds very interesting. delves that I tried so far are ginormous. the one thing that truly genuinely bugs me is that new recipes, furnishing or otherwise - have utterly abysmal drop rates, especially since they share the loot table with all the original recipes (for furnishings) while original zones do not drop vvardenfell stuff. hopefully, they will fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Thanks for the response man. The entire game is very overpriced IMO, it's 30 euros for a standard game that has pretty much nothing you need, instead it would be good to go for the Gold edition instantly. Also, it may not have a monthly sub but looking at all the items in a shop... I wouldn't want to play without all of that. I'll think about it since I don't really wanna pay monthly for 2 MMOs but from what I've seen so far it's not a bad game.

Hum I disagree. For 30 euros you have One Tamriel update that let you go anywhere, you have a TON of content for the price with the 3 factions zones, hundred of hours for 30 euros. Only reason I sub is for the crafting bag, I havent even touched the dlcs yet, just doing the vanilla content.

is there a physical authenticator for this game? i'm kinda paranoid about that kind of shit.

i'm thinking about buying the morrowind expansion, but i wanted to build up to that with a few things first, like an authenticator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    is there a physical authenticator for this game? i'm kinda paranoid about that kind of shit.

i'm thinking about buying the morrowind expansion, but i wanted to build up to that with a few things first, like an authenticator.
    Sadly no. The only solace I get is from using Gmail's 2-stage authentication.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It took me three months of playing nearly daily to complete all the zones except for the DLC zones and Craglorn. Of course that is, actually reading the texts and occasionally reading other lore sources. If someone is not interested in reading the lore though I have no fucking idea why they'd want to play ESO anyway. ESO is an RPG first, an MMO second.
    Agreed. My experience was similar.

i own GW 2 but only normal game lvl 80 ranger i dont have expansion...but i still dont know what play
    I'm biased, but I only enjoyed the core GW2 game. I wish I'd stopped after getting 100% map completion because, really, that was it. I hated the Living Story. I'd say unless you're into alts (which greatly extends my playtime with any game), you've probably already experienced anything good GW2 has to offer, IMO.
    Last edited by Lane; 2017-05-30 at 03:32 AM.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I'm biased, but I only enjoyed the core GW2 game. I wish I'd stopped after getting 100% map completion because, really, that was it. I hated the Living Story. I'd say unless you're into alts (which greatly extends my playtime with any game), you've probably already experienced anything good GW2 has to offer, IMO.
    Agreed. The base game was really good until you got 100% map completion and experienced all the dungeons at least once. After that it became absolute shit with the Living Story nonsense and basically nothing left to do except repeat public events over and over.

I really enjoyed the season 3 living story, the new maps are amazing and the mechanics to beat the living story are done quite well.

I rly like GW 2 and im rly interest about eso ..but i hear gw 2 hot maps are dead so its hard to get mastery and get into raids so rly dont know .

..but i hear gw 2 hot maps are dead so its hard to get mastery and get into raids so rly dont know .

Who told you that?

Depending on your time, you could always play both

on official gw 2 forum ppl say