Page 5 of 213 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    It's viable if you make a tanky type of build, but they've been nerfing all the grinding spots. VR10-14 is the only reason I don't have a max level character. Sad that the 0-VR10 experience is so solo-friendly (best of any MMO I've played really) and then..there's just like a big hole there, that hasn't been filled since launch.

Craglorn's not as populated as it was, but maybe that'll pick up as the new people get to that level.

Edit:

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Maybe once Wrothgar releases, VR10-14 won't be such a grind. But we're nearly in April, just had a huge patch, and console release in June. I believe they said they weren't going to do any major content releases until after console. So assuming console launch goes well, we probably won't be seeing any big new zones until fall at the earliest. And hopefully that will be removing VR ranks altogether anyway, and adding the "cops" to the "cops and robbers" of the justice system. And Thieves's guild, spellcrafting, Dark Brotherhood, and...oh wait I'm dreaming, wake me up when 2016's here.
    Yeah, my main is stuck at VR10 because of this.

Leveling in Cyrodiil isn't too bad. You get AP while you're doing it too and can save that up for VR14 gear. The pvp ranks also take forever so you might as well start grinding if you want to unlock any of those skill lines.

Man, this thread is dead lol.
    You'd think with the B2P release it would be booming with activity, apparently not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Man, this thread is dead lol.
    You'd think with the B2P release it would be booming with activity, apparently not.
    A lot of us simply gave up trying to have conversations about certain topics. We basically just use this for general information. Trying to discuss classes or specific aspects of the game simply don't work in a megathread.

mega threads are really a piss poor way of talking about the game. I imagine most people who want to discuss it are at more focused websites for ESO

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    mega threads are really a piss poor way of talking about the game. I imagine most people who want to discuss it are at more focused websites for ESO
    this. no point sitting around a forum dedicated to another game when you can find one more suited to the game you're playing.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't know about you guys, but the game isn't overly complicated and all the changes have improved it so much there's little left to do other than to just play. I'm too busy playing the game instead of talking about it.

But um, hey it's fun? Pad the posts.
    BAD WOLF

Tamriel Foundry and the official website forum are better than trying to communicate via a megathread... that said...

How do I find a guild... one with more than 10 active members? I see all of the recruitment posts, but I can't use Armory to check size and member gear to get any idea of the quality of the guild I'm considering. I'd like to find a large active guild for each faction (for NA). So far, Brotherhood of Redemption seems pretty large and active for DC. Can somebody help me out with EP and AD?

Quote Originally Posted by warlockiii View Post
    Tamriel Foundry and the official website forum are better than trying to communicate via a megathread... that said...
    Well, this thread is for the MMO-C community to talk about the game, not the ESO community. The official forums would be for the ESO community to visit.

My friend and I are looking for active roleplaying guilds in ESO, and haven't found a good resource for finding them (good ones anyway). I know somebody mentioned running one in the old megathread. Where would be a good resource to find information like that?

Here's one source for RP guilds. I know there's another one out there. I'll see if I can hunt down the link for it.

http://shadowedmare.com/

I found the other one. It's here: http://teso-rp.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh... getting extremely frustrated with my templar healer. For some reason, Healing Springs will just stop working. Nothing short of logging out for 10 mins or so fixes it. Really kinda kills my motivation to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Ugh... getting extremely frustrated with my templar healer. For some reason, Healing Springs will just stop working. Nothing short of logging out for 10 mins or so fixes it. Really kinda kills my motivation to play it.
    are you using total dark by chance? that tends to cause a issue like that sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    are you using total dark by chance? that tends to cause a issue like that sometimes.
    Nope, not that far into the character yet. Just now hit level 10 with it. No clue what's causing it. It just randomly stops working. I bring up the area-of-effect circle and cast it, it acts like it's going to cast but doesn't actually go through.

You may want to turn off (or update) any addons. If that's not it, then maybe repair. I heal often, and I've never had that bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I know I was turned off from the VR levels when I first played, but I'm just playing the game at my own pace and enjoying the questing/story so it's not as much a concern now that I'm not on a sub clock...with that being said, can someone briefly run down how it works once you hit cap?

Once you hit 50, do you just fill up a bar until VR1?
    What's the VR cap?
    Do you complete this by doing all of the other faction zones?
    Does it still take the same amount of time to level 1-50 as to do each faction's VR content?
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Ok, I know I was turned off from the VR levels when I first played, but I'm just playing the game at my own pace and enjoying the questing/story so it's not as much a concern now that I'm not on a sub clock...with that being said, can someone briefly run down how it works once you hit cap?

Once you hit 50, do you just fill up a bar until VR1?
    What's the VR cap?
    Do you complete this by doing all of the other faction zones?
    Does it still take the same amount of time to level 1-50 as to do each faction's VR content?
    Yes, it's basically just 15 more levels.
    VR15
    Up to VR10, yes. To get to VR15, you need to either do Craglorn (group quest zone), or grind.
    Kinda, you do the other two factions just as you would as a new player. You won't redo the main quest (harborage, etc.), or guild quests.

Well you need to go nightblade and leech healer instead
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Well you need to go nightblade and leech healer instead
    Been thinking about it, actually. I like the idea of a nightblade healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up to VR10, yes. To get to VR15, you need to either do Craglorn (group quest zone), or grind.
    Is this because the XP from those zones is only enough to get you to VR10 or because you are artificially limited?
    Kinda, you do the other two factions just as you would as a new player.
    Yeah I thought that's how it worked. I have to admit, even playing as low pressure as I am this design still puts me off to a great deal. I wonder how the new content coming will affect the VR landscape. I'm hoping it's scaled content that provides credit towards your VR xp appropriately and I also hope it provides an alternative to Craglorn. As much as I want to see and do everything eventually, I don't really want to do things that require a group outside of dungeons.

Honestly I'm hoping VR levels get an overhaul anyways. It's really bad design. The Champion system is great, VR system is silly.
    BAD WOLF