Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    He's a troll, been trolling here since beta. No point answering him; he does not care about the answer and will be back with another complaint once he can make up another lie or whatever.
    Oh wow, Tach's still here and as moronic as ever.
    Wasn't sure how I'd feel coming back to an ESO thread here but spotting the usual windows lickers makes it feel way more homely <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Oh wow, Tach's still here and as moronic as ever.
    Wasn't sure how I'd feel coming back to an ESO thread here but spotting the usual windows lickers makes it feel way more homely <3
    Try to refrain from the name calling. It serves no purpose. Simply ignore him and move on. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Try to refrain from the name calling. It serves no purpose. Simply ignore him and move on. Trust me, you won't regret it.
    Just getting it out of my system, he's ignored
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw something interesting from The ESA

Interesting tidbits
    Top 5 selling computer games of 2014:
    1) The Sims 4
    2) The Sims 3: Starter pack
    3) Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
    4) Elder scrolls online
    5) World Of warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Bare in mind none of them are the top 20 video games sold because of consoles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Just a week left until I can play it on Ps4

With that said I have a small problem with the game. Its the Trophy/Achievement Emperor. You have got to be fucken kidding me. If I ever want to platium the game I have to reach rank 1 in pvp. I really hope they remove that or something because thats insane. With the amount of people copying there charater over the chance of that even happening is slim to none.

Also I'm just going to go on record and say if this game go's Free 2 Play ill no longer Support Bethesda/Zenimax so please just keep it as a b2p title :P Can't wait to play it on ps4 hope everyone enjoys it.

Also it seems they may be adding some Quality of Life stuff to the console version to make up for lack of chatting. Like for example a LFG system that works like WoW's and not the "Current" one in ESO on PC. To be clear not sure if ESO's has changed on PC yet.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Those of you who are already playing on console how is it running so far?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Those of you who are already playing on console how is it running so far?
    Currently dwl it, will try it once its done but its huge. Have 2 dwling files, one was 19G and one 36G I believe, dont remember I put my ps4 on rest mode for the download.

I'll try it when I can if it finish before I go to bed, with other games that I didnt complete yet (W3 mainly) it gonna be hard to find the time to play ESO:TU too.. need more hours in a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Downloaded its on Xbox one but can't log in to servers, crappy PS4 is still showing 5 hours left after 14 hours of downloading. Bah.

I wonder if logging into my VR12 will instantly unlock achievements and trophies....

Someone is still playing on consoles? Aren't they just computers with compatibility restrictions?
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I wonder if logging into my VR12 will instantly unlock achievements and trophies....
    No they have stated in order to unlock trophys or achievements you must do them again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Someone is still playing on consoles? Aren't they just computers with compatibility restrictions?
    Pointless post is pointless and yes clearly people are still playing on consoles thats why combined the XB1 and Ps4 has sold around 40 million units in 2 years.

I do not see the point of console play if there is no cross platform play like in FFXIV.
    Chronomancer Club

10+ Year Old Account
    How's the console version guys? Hahahahahahhahahaaaa! Stupid Zenimax.... really can screw up anything. Seriously, you'd think they'd learn from the PC launch. Guess not. And I love seeing them releasing a game and then immediately having routine maintenance the next day. I'm sure that won't piss off people at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    I do not see the point of console play if there is no cross platform play like in FFXIV.
    Maybe to play it. It doesn't need cross playform play but it would be nice if it did. Some people like it or nto only play on console and Elder Scrolls has been on console since morrowind.

Different strokes for different fokes.

- - - Updated - - -

How's the console version guys? Hahahahahahhahahaaaa! Stupid Zenimax.... really can screw up anything. Seriously, you'd think they'd learn from the PC launch. Guess not. And I love seeing them releasing a game and then immediately having routine maintenance the next day. I'm sure that won't piss off people at all.
    Its a new MMO release its expected to have problems and maintenace. Unless your new to MMO's anyway this should be common.

Deleted
    Its a new MMO release its expected to have problems and maintenace. Unless your new to MMO's anyway this should be common.
    The problem is for most people picking up the box and playing it they'll be brand new to MMOs. These are the guys who have played the older single player elder scrolls games and are now going to rant on the internet about how their new game doesn't work as they haven't experienced MMO launches before, which will lead to massive amounts of negative publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    The problem is for most people picking up the box and playing it they'll be brand new to MMOs. These are the guys who have played the older single player elder scrolls games and are now going to rant on the internet about how their new game doesn't work as they haven't experienced MMO launches before, which will lead to massive amounts of negative publicity.
    Its bound to happen and after a week that will go away.

But ya I see ur point. I had a guy pop into my party early this morning who bitched about it. Started saying buy more servers and shit. I had to explain to him it doesn't work that way.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-06-09 at 12:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they'd put in controller support for the PC version. That and put in some content other than pets.

I wish they'd put in controller support for the PC version. That and put in some content other than pets.
    Thats one of the reasons I rather play on ps4. I rather play it with a controller over a KB&M.

So far besides server problems I haven't really heard anything bad about the game. I still wish they didn't let people copy there charaters over with all the loot and shit. Day 1 and the economy is already shit. Then again I don't really see how its going to be easy to buy and sell on console.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats one of the reasons I rather play on ps4. I rather play it with a controller over a KB&M.

So far besides server problems I haven't really heard anything bad about the game. I still wish they didn't let people copy there charaters over with all the loot and shit. Day 1 and the economy is already shit. Then again I don't really see how its going to be easy to buy and sell on console.
    Yeah, watching a few streams and seeing how smooth the game plays with controller makes me envy them. Either I need a XBONE/PS4 or Zeni needs to grace me with controller support on PC. Sometimes I just wanna sit back and play. And it's so much easier to do that with a controller.

Yeah, watching a few streams and seeing how smooth the game plays with controller makes me envy them. Either I need a XBONE/PS4 or Zeni needs to grace me with controller support on PC. Sometimes I just wanna sit back and play. And it's so much easier to do that with a controller.
    I 100% agree. I got my PC hooked to my tv but I still rather play on my ps4 just because I can sit back relax and enjoy myself. Its one of my many reasons I am still mostly a console gamer even if I got a gaming PC.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-06-09 at 01:45 PM.

Maybe to play it. It doesn't need cross playform play but it would be nice if it did. Some people like it or nto only play on console and Elder Scrolls has been on console since morrowind.

Different strokes for different fokes.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not different strokes, it would be the same exact stroke. Integrating all platforms would have been a major selling point. So what if PC versions have an advantage in controls, console players know that.

I also had an account with a few characters, but apparently because the character port + discount expired May 9th, it turned me off to the console version, and Im sure others are in my boat. I took one look at it, as a potential returning player and noped the hell out of it.

Edit:
    As it turns out. Cross platform play was really taken out due to Microsoft's stance on Xbone cross platform play, as in they never want it. ESO should have went ahead and made the PC and PS4 cross platform, and Xbone have its own megaserver.
    Last edited by cityguy193; 2015-06-09 at 02:00 PM.
    Chronomancer Club