Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    is it normal to be jealous of men with adam's apples? I have none to speak of

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    is it normal to be jealous of men with adam's apples? I have none to speak of
    Meh, I'm Jealous of dudes with chins. I feel like my face goes straight from my mouth to the top of my chest with very little contour.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ears, preferably without jewelry. Also nose can be an attraction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Girls with bigger dicks than me.
    This, removed the unnecessary line.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    small buttocks.

A good cook, cook a pot of food and I will appear. It's like the spot light they use to call Batman.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I always melt when I see a guy wearing low slung jeans with a cowboy belt (or other thick leather belt), om nom nom!

Because most here are talking about girls, I'll talk about guys.

Physically?

Guys with big noses. Not skinny/obese/muscular; someone more average built. For hair, blonde/dark-brown short hair, or even no hair. Okay teeth, as in not perfect, but nothing like missing teeth hah. Has some form of lips and not just a slit in the face where their mouth is.

Emotionally/Other

Is passionate about something. Cares about other people. Has a job. Has a sense of humor. Preferably dark, absurd and/or disgusting humor. Hah.
    Last edited by Height; 2015-03-25 at 03:06 AM.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Backs. For some reason, I really like backs. No matter what gender.

Only thing better than a lady with short hair parted on the side, is a lady with short hair parted on the side wearing a uniform or tux/dinner suit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangshang View Post
    Because most here are talking about girls, I'll talk about guys.

Physically?

Guys with big noses. Not skinny/obese/muscular; someone more average built. For hair, blonde/dark-brown short hair, or even no hair. Okay teeth, as in not perfect, but nothing like missing teeth hah. Has some form of lips and not just a slit in the face where their mouth is.

Emotionally/Other

Is passionate about something. Cares about other people. Has a job. Has a sense of humor. Preferably dark, absurd and/or disgusting humor. Hah.
    You almost exactly discribed me.

BTT:

- The area between the belly button and the mons veneris
    - The area between neck and boobs
    - Back dimples

There are sure some other things that I really, really like: boobs (you don't say), belly, legs, lips, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    b) attractive as a fire-truck.
    Woah woah woah. Are you saying fire trucks aren't attractive??

OT, forearms. And backs, kind of. I also agree that non-perfect smiles are the greatest, something is so weirdly attractive about them.
    Last edited by Nillah; 2015-03-25 at 04:41 AM.

Eyes and eyebrows... especially somewhat straight eyebrows.

Girls who drive stick shift

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnytails View Post
    Girls who drive stick shift
    How about just girls who offer to drive at all! God damn it i am tired of driving all the time. Oh, you want to drive? Marry me?

being tall and kinda muscular, but still feminine.

big feet that keep the feminine curvature of a woman's feet.

soft, well taken care of feet.

this one might be common, but i love pale skin. snow white with black hair. perfection.

for a man... nothing unconventional. big beard, nice body, good voice, and is a good person. but being a good person is a must for male or female.

I have a lot of weird fetishes. Pointy noses, small breasts, slight chubkins, scars, cute feet, muzzle gags, amputees, alt hair. could go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    I have a lot of weird fetishes. Pointy noses, small breasts, slight chubkins, scars, cute feet, muzzle gags, amputees, alt hair. could go on.
    hmm, I'm trying to combine those into one person and i am coming up with someone I would not walk, but RUN away from.

a fat, small breasted, blue haired amputee with small feet, bue hair wearing a ball gag? yep something straight out of nightmares.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    How about just girls who offer to drive at all! God damn it i am tired of driving all the time. Oh, you want to drive? Marry me?
    driving is up there with the more boring things you can do