Deleted

Vuhdo and convulsive shadows

hi,
    progressing on Iron Maiden Mythic ATM, i'm trying to configure a custom debuff with convulsive shadow to color the fram of the player with the debuff.
    But it also tracks the Buff Convulsive shadows, so it shows the use str trinket also, which is quite annoying

Same thing with rapid fire debuff and MM hunts CD

anyone has a solution to remove this buff tracking while using the custom (de)buff feature of Vuhdo to use the custom color the frame ?

In VuhDo you can always add spells by spell ID rather than spell name to resolve any ambiguity.

Player Buffs (to make invisible):
    Rapid Fire: 3045
    Convulsive: 176874

Maidens Mythic Boss Ability IDs:
    Convulsive: 156109 & 156112
    Rapid Fire: 156626

So I'm not sure the specific spell ID for boss abilities is the way to go (for Convulsive Shadows as there are two), but you can add both, then delete the generic named one (would require adding any future boss abilities with the same name).

Unfortunately, I was hoping you could just make a specific one to be "hidden" but it doesn't seem to work with a generic one still in place.
    Last edited by Neptuno; 2015-04-22 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptuno View Post
    So I'm not sure the specific spell ID for boss abilities is the way to go (for Convulsive Shadows as there are two), but you can add both, then delete the generic named one (would require adding any future boss abilities with the same name).
    Sorry I don't think I am quite following. What do you mean by "then delete the generic named one"? If 156109 and 156112 are the two debuff spell IDs for this encounter then he just needs to add those to his custom debuff list and set the appropriate color options, etc.