Ring comparison.

So I am still rocking Mythic Spell Sink Signet 685 No sockets, Crit/Haste

Tonight on Flamebender Mythic I bonus rolled. Cinderwolf Signet, ilvl 700 BUT Vers/Multi.

Its a solid agi gain and Ive been currently going a mastery build but even then I think haste is way better than vers/multi eh? I dont know if the agi gain is worth swapping them out.

It's worth it.

Since you did not provide a spec... I'm just gonna assume you're BM. It's a solid 30DPS increase. Simmed on my own character, the CInderwolf is a 260DPS increase and the Unexploded Explosive Shard from Oregorger a further 50DPS increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    More amusing than that is the fact that the entire basis behind Sinestra as a lore character is that she was the only dragon who was able to withstand the power of Deathwing's cock.

23 agi, 36 sta, 91 versatility and 137 MS
    vs
    92cri and 112 haste

Yeah go for it.

Thank you so much guys!

Rule of thumb, item level > all. Especially 15 item levels.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    Rule of thumb, item level > all. Especially 15 item levels.
    True for BM/MM but for SV since Multistrike is so highlike valued, you'd have to use Pawn or something similar to calculate value

I am sorry about this but it's rather disapointing to see a hunter doing Mythic Flamebender that doesn't know how to sim his char or what the different stats give him.
    And to top it off goes to ask random ppl if it is upgrade for him or not without linking his character, spec or any usefull information except what other ring he had before.
    .... Mentioning that he is going for "a mastery build" and neither of the 2 rings even has mastery on it.

I love being a hunter but ppl like that just bring a bad name to our class
    Last edited by Pyrophobia; 2015-03-25 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    I love being a hunter but ppl like that just bring a bad name to our class
    No, they don't
    I'd wager more than half (if not alot more tbh) mythic raiders don't theorycraft themselves and go with "what everyone has" or what they prefer, as long as their results are good enough.

Enchants and Gems aside, most of the time you go with the item you got anyway and as long as you understand that stats are pretty much equally strong, you are fine and take whatever has more ilvl or more stats on it.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2015-03-25 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    No, they don't
    I'd wager more than half (if not alot more tbh) mythic raiders don't theorycraft themselves and go with "what everyone has" or what they prefer, as long as their results are good enough.

Enchants and Gems aside, most of the time you go with the item you got anyway and as long as you understand that stats are pretty much equally strong, you are fine and take whatever has more ilvl or more stats on it.
    Maybe you are right.
    Maybe he is great at being a Raid Leader.
    I always thought ppl in Mythic should know their stuff better than the average joe (me).
    It is my own opinion after all and i am sorry about it, but it just feels Wrong to me.
    I hope he is not part of the loot council at least

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    Maybe you are right.
    Maybe he is great at being a Raid Leader.
    I always thought ppl in Mythic should know their stuff better than the average joe (me).
    It is my own opinion after all and i am sorry about it, but it just feels Wrong to me.
    I hope he is not part of the loot council at least
    You would be surprised.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.