Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Armory Stats - Legendary Quest, Poll, Archaeology Progress, Blue Tweets, Heroes Patch

Expected Date for Patch 2.2, Greater Rift Score Screen, Reworked Item Powers

New Blackrock Cards: Blackwing Corruptor & Dragon's Breath

Heroes Patch 34659 - Sylvanas Windrunner, Official Patch Notes

Armory Stats - Legendary Quest Line Achievements
    Today we are taking a look at the legendary quest achievement completion rate of players. The data used today is a sample of 6.1 million characters from 3.1 million accounts. We also did this at the end of 2013 for Mists of Pandaria, which you can see here.

Be sure to leave any requests in the comments for stats you want to see.

Don't see a chart? Enable javascript!

WoW Token Poll
    Polls about the WoW Token have been popular on the forums this week, so we are here to help collect more votes! Keep in mind the results of these polls generally don't reflect the views and actions of the overall WoW population.

Archaeology Tab Progress Fix
    It looks like the Archaeology fix isn't done just yet.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Thank you for your reports so far guys, they have all been forwarded on for further investigation. We'll post back here once we have updates to share. In the meantime, please remember to submit the following information if your Archaeology progress has NOT been fixed:

• Character name and realm
    • Did you recently perform a character service on the affected character? If so, what was the character service and when was it performed?
    • What progress are you missing?
    • What skill level did you lose?

Thanks!

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Class Changes
    Hotfixes continue to make minor to moderate class changes where appropriate. Depending on what you're referring to it could be a change we'd need to make in a patch, and patch schedules are set pretty far in advance. We're not quite ready yet to begin discussing changes for 6.2, but certainly you can follow along for the hotfixes that are being made, look forward to future patch announcements, and share your feedback here in the appropriate forum. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Classes
    .Why does the Windwalker movespeed aura not stack with the passive portion of Pursuit of Justice?
    It's by design. From the Pursuit of Justice tooltip: “This does not stack with most other movement speed increasing effects.” (WarcraftDevs)

Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    the rogue talent Shuriken Toss' auto-attacks only apply lethal poisens? Is this intended?
    Yes, only lethal poisons. This was inadvertently left out of the tooltip. (WarcraftDevs)

Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    I still haven't seen any response about the Codex of Xerrath not applying to Glyph of Metamorphosis! On the radar?
    We don’t currently have plans to support this particular combination of visual options. (WarcraftDevs)

Character / Items
    thx for all the heirloom upgrades/tab. Any plans to convert existing plate to str/int like wod add int plate for pallys?
    We don’t currently have plans to do that. We like heirlooms being targeted to specific roles. (WarcraftDevs)

PvE
    is crit chance reduced versus raid bosses?
    Crit chance is affected by the target’s level, yes. (WarcraftDevs)

PvP
    When does the 18sec window start? At the beginning of first cc, end of the 3rd cc? It'd be awesome, if that was specified.
    It starts each time the crowd control effect is applied (e.g. the moment the target becomes stunned). (WarcraftDevs)

Misc
    Any Chance on Seeing 6.1 Legendary Questline Cinematic on our Garisson like other important Cinematics during lvling ?
    We're going to shoot for Patch 6.2 to get this added onto the list. Thanks for the suggestion! (WarcraftDevs)

My bank is getting filled up with in-game books, any plans on implementing a library?
    Hmmm, I could see turning all of them into toys at some point, that might be neat. (Muffinus)

Heroes of the Storm - Patch 34659
    Heroes got a nice patch today, adding Sylvanas Windrunner, the Tomb of the Spider Queen battleground, new skins and mounts, new music, a new login screen, new logo, a UI update, and many fixes and tweaks. You can find the full details on HeroesNexus.

Last edited by chaud; 2015-03-25 at 08:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    interesting polls, should be quite useful to see where people stand on the value of the wow token!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    interesting polls, should be quite useful to see where people stand on the value of the wow token!
    Not really. Nearly everyone will opt for the cheapest price, hoping it will influence Blizzard somehow.

It won't. They will know how to handle this already.

They've already announced the starting price, sooooooooo...

Deleted
    This legendary quest is a disaster, i simply cannot complete it because i actually can't play 3 days per week or dedicated evenings of raiding to it. LFR drops are bad and non stimulating and the legendary itself (non visible ring) is also not a great reward.

this is really by far the worst endgame content they have ever put out and i hope this changes. For now i'm working on alts and transmog but there will be a point when even that will dry out.

The poll is ambiguous. Does buying mean buying for gold (and selling for €/$) or does it mean buying for €/$ (and selling for gold)?
    As it is the poll is pointless because you can't tell how people interpreted the question.

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    this is really by far the worst endgame content they have ever put out and i hope this changes. For now i'm working on alts and transmog but there will be a point when even that will dry out.
    Uuuhhhhhhhh we still have more patches to go through and a estimated, also unsure of, 3 zones to play through. I can safely say that we are not close to the endgame of WoD yet...

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle, the land where we have good internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Not really. Nearly everyone will opt for the cheapest price, hoping it will influence Blizzard somehow.

It won't. They will know how to handle this already.
    I feel like it would have been more useful to have the polls be, "What do you expect the price to be" rather than what they'd pay for. :I

I was expecting around 30k gold.

This legendary quest is a disaster, i simply cannot complete it because i actually can't play 3 days per week or dedicated evenings of raiding to it. LFR drops are bad and non stimulating and the legendary itself (non visible ring) is also not a great reward.

LFR drops are _IDENTICAL_ to Normal/Heroic/Mythic. You can complete it just fine. Nothing influences the amount of quest items drop. For a ring that increases your DPS by ~5%, it's decent.
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolti View Post
    The poll is ambiguous. Does buying mean buying for gold (and selling for €/$) or does it mean buying for €/$ (and selling for gold)?
    As it is the poll is pointless because you can't tell how people interpreted the question.
    I clarified and reset votes, but you can't buy it for gold and sell it for money, so...

I just had to say something about how much gold people would pay for the tokens. 10-20k is way to damn low. I planned to give a long drawn out reason for it. But just watch trade channel and you will see why. Look at it from both sides, the people paying for the tokens and the people using gold to buy them.

Someone said they already announced the price. I think I missed that. All I have seen is the $20 for the token to start with. I have not seen in game price. Plus sounds like this will fluctuate.

Also I just finished my legendary ring today!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the"Less than 10k" option? There is a "51+ k" option for the insane, but not "Less than 10" for the sane people...

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Where is the"Less than 10k" option? There is a "51+ k" option for the insane, but not "Less than 10" for the sane people...
    There is no way it will be that cheap, so there is no point in having that option. 10-20k is already lower than it will end up most likely. If you wouldn't pay 10k, there is a View Results button that allows you to see the results without voting.

Lol my Question about the Cinematic made it to MMO-Champion? Damn it feels good!

Deleted

This legendary quest is a disaster
    >hyperbole

can't play 3 days per week
    >takes roughly 30min to do HM LFR and maybe about an hour, up to 2 max to clear BRF LFR

LFR drops are bad
    >same as Normal, HC and Mythic

legendary itself (non visible ring) is also not a great reward.
    >very good DPS increase, except that you can't see it graphically on your character until it becomes legendary

by far the worst endgame content
    >hyperbole again!

working on alts and transmog but there will be a point when even that will dry out
    >you have time for those but no time to do LFRs?

And this right here, ladies and gentlemen, is your average comment on MMOC. Uninformed, opinionated and just plain rubbish.
    If you can't form and express your opinions properly, why even bother? Stay a lurker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    There is no way it will be that cheap, so there is no point in having that option. 10-20k is already lower than it will end up most likely. If you wouldn't pay 10k, there is a View Results button that allows you to see the results without voting.
    The poll asks how much I want to pay, not what I think is a realistic price..

Personally, I make €12,99 faster than I make 5K gold, which means I'd NEVER pay 5K for a sub... 2K, maybe 3K tops...
    Realistic? Probably not, but that is how much I'd want to pay, but the poll won't let me..

Hell, the poll could just say "Max 20K".....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by lolbanhammer View Post
    They've already announced the starting price, sooooooooo...
    So, how much gold is it? That's the relevant thing, I've not seen it anywhere specified. Yeah, it's 20$, but that was to be expected.

15+ Year Old Account
    45% of the population want to buy tokens, but also 45% don't want to pay more than 20,000g for it and only 25% of the population intend to sell them.

Gonna be a lot of disappointed people I think.

The poll asks how much I want to pay, not what I think is a realistic price..

Personally, I make €12,99 faster than I make 5K gold, which means I'd NEVER pay 5K for a sub... 2K, maybe 3K tops...
    Realistic? Probably not, but that is how much I'd want to pay, but the poll won't let me..

Hell, the poll could just say "Max 20K".....
    Not everyone is going to feel it is worth their money or gold to use this system. That's fine. People like me will though. You see, I play wow as a hobby. It's something I enjoy doing during my off hours. I make around 80k a week just from logging on my 10 alts and doing the gold missions (each week I recruit another treasure hunter follower and disable one without it). I have 4 scavengers on each toon as well. They get me garry resources that I trade for dranic dust when its 4 resource per dust. That I then feed into enchanting hut and sell the shards on tuesdays. It seems like alot but it honestly takes about 5 min a day for each toon, so less than one hour a day to get 80k per week. And, like I said, I enjoy this among many other aspects of WoW.

So for me it is a no brainer to buy these tokens, even in excess of 40k. The reason Blizz is doing this is they make 5$ extra for every token sold than they would have by base sub. So it's all about profit for them, but it works out for me to. Maybe it does not work out for you. That is OK, you just have to not use it. But there is no reason why I should not have the option just because it is not for you.

Deleted
    Emm more people buying than selling!

Wonder how that is going to work out

- - - Updated - - -

What are you even talking about?

The legendary quest is WAY WAY easier than in mists.

In 7 weeks I got 1 secret out of 20 in full ToT clears before they added guaranteed one from Lei Shen, that is 5% complete.

In 6 weeks of BRF I am 611/900 and I have not done a full clear in a single week (8/10 atm) that is 70% complete in less time with less kills.

Just stop with the hyperbole.