Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    There is no way in hell that a Game token that was bought with real money and gives you a months worth of playtime is going to be sold for less gold than some of the mounts in game. The treadblade and the yak are 100k or more....I would suspect something like the game token is going to be 250k to 300k minimum. They are not going to be cheap by any means

Based on this, It seems like the demand will be higher than the supply for the game token. I predict it will start out around 30k and go up to 40-50k within a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reah View Post
    There is no way in hell that a Game token that was bought with real money and gives you a months worth of playtime is going to be sold for less gold than some of the mounts in game. The treadblade and the yak are 100k or more....I would suspect something like the game token is going to be 250k to 300k minimum. They are not going to be cheap by any means
    No freaking way it will be 250k. I will buy 40 game tokens if it's 250k gold. It's going to be closer to the 50-100k range.
    For myself, at 50k I'd buy 1 token maybe a year. At 100k I'll buy 1 token a month.