Deleted

Scrub needs help Hard drive problems.

Hello, I have just had my 2tb HDD fail (bluescreen) I'm currently running off a 120gb SSD which is way to small of course, however I have a 3rd hard drive in my PC its a 1tb HDD my problem is this one does not have windows installed on and I have no idea how I can do this being terrible with this kind of thing.

My problems are the following:

Firstly on starting the pc when I pick which HDD to use, the broken HDD is listed 1st then my SSD 2nd, how do I solve this?
    Secondly how do I install windows onto the empty 1tb HDD, then add this as first priority for booting?

Would really appreciate the help I have tried googling some of the questions but have not really found anything definitive a lot of things about the BIOS for changing the boot order when originally my friend did it while in windows, but like I said I am terrible with this kind of thing, thanks for your time.

You're not using the SSD for OS?
    I recommend installing the OS on the SSD. Google your motherboard and boot menu, or get into bios and change the boot order there.
    Change boot order to 1. DVD/Flashdrive (whichever you have the OS on) and 2. SSD.
    Once the OS is installed then swap the SSD to be first in the boot order.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    You're not using the SSD for OS?
    I recommend installing the OS on the SSD. Google your motherboard and boot menu, or get into bios and change the boot order there.
    Change boot order to 1. DVD/Flashdrive (whichever you have the OS on) and 2. SSD.
    Once the OS is installed then swap the SSD to be first in the boot order.
    thanks for your response, OS is on the SSD so I should just leave it like that? and boot games from the HDD without OS?

Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    thanks for your response, OS is on the SSD so I should just leave it like that? and boot games from the HDD without OS?
    You just need 1 OS, unless you are using a specific program to swap OS or something.
    Keep the OS on the SSD, along with your most used programs or favorite games. Don't fill the SSD above 80%.
    Use the HDD for everything else.

Since you already have the OS installed, the only thing you need to do is to make the PC boot from your SSD. Google your motherboards name and bios, and you should find what key you should press during startup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    You just need 1 OS, unless you are using a specific program to swap OS or something.
    Keep the OS on the SSD, along with your most used programs or favorite games. Don't fill the SSD above 80%.
    Use the HDD for everything else.

Since you already have the OS installed, the only thing you need to do is to make the PC boot from your SSD. Google your motherboards name and bios, and you should find what key you should press during startup.
    Thanks a lot for the help, the only thing is, my SSD has nothing on currently apart from antivirus and skype and I only have 70gb left but I guess that is enough for a decent game or 2 without going over the 80%.

Skip games if you have a small SSD. There is just a minor benefit for games on SSDs, and that is loading times.