Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yea like I said before. What else would be better in its place? All of the good ones are Scav, TH and Epic Mount anyways.

I've always wondered about epic mount actually. Is there a way to force more garrison missions to spawn? Or are they capped with mission cooldowns, assuming you meet all of the ilevel (or legendary questline) requirements? What I'm getting at is, if there are a max level of missions, and you are able to reach that max without having any fall off, what's the point of epic mount? If anything I think burst of power/high stamina + scavenger + treasure hunter would be ideal, allowing a much greater chance of mission success without actually having the appropriate counters for them.

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Running missions only twice a day I find that I, occasionally, have more treasure hunter followers than I do slots for gold missions. Having a follower that can do both GR missions AND gold missions isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    Well if you have TH on all your minions I suppose. Though I'd rather have a racial preference instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Yea like I said before. What else would be better in its place? All of the good ones are Scav, TH and Epic Mount anyways.
    Some good racial preferences for example would be better. That would increase your chance of sending those guys on a mythic raid mission too, whil still keeping your 100% success chance, increasing the gold reward from your mythic mission from 1000g to up to 4000g. Those missions can be big cash

Don't have that combo yet but for leveling followers I have a few with hearthstone+extra training. The 15k exp mission with extra training x5 is nice

I've always wondered about epic mount actually. Is there a way to force more garrison missions to spawn? Or are they capped with mission cooldowns, assuming you meet all of the ilevel (or legendary questline) requirements? What I'm getting at is, if there are a max level of missions, and you are able to reach that max without having any fall off, what's the point of epic mount? If anything I think burst of power/high stamina + scavenger + treasure hunter would be ideal, allowing a much greater chance of mission success without actually having the appropriate counters for them.
    My brother was gone for a week basically, came back with 27 missions available to do. Epic mount is great, just because you can cut the mission time in half. So like if you have a mission that rewards 18 elemental runes(23hrs 59 minutes) and all 3 followers have epic mount. You can get that mission done in 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    Some good racial preferences for example would be better. That would increase your chance of sending those guys on a mythic raid mission too, whil still keeping your 100% success chance, increasing the gold reward from your mythic mission from 1000g to up to 4000g. Those missions can be big cash
    Having a higher IL works just as good. Especially since you can get 90%+ without matching racial preferences.

Plus having dancer on one is nice, I just counted all 7 abilities on my highmaul mythic for 100% and two of them had epic mount.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehunter View Post
    My Birdman guy (dawnseeker something) has both which is rather handsome.

Really want Treasure Hunter on Garona though, would be so sick. Get Blook in on that action too.
    You can reroll Garona's traits - she will never lose Master Assassin, I've tested it and rerolled her to Treasure hunter. I completed my mythic Highmaul mission with her and 2 other treasure hunters for my mythic cache and 4k gold, was a very nice reward

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    I noticed today that one of my followers that had the Treasure Hunter trait and when it hit lvl 100 it also gained the Scavenger trait, woot!

Anyone else got one like it ?
    One of the first ones I got did - she's quite the bonus! ^_^

Deleted
    I usually aim for Treasure Hunter / Scavenger + Burst of Power + Epic Mount. Out of my 150 total followers (6 garrisons) I got about 4 or 5 OP ones having this exact combination.

Having both Scav + TH on single follower is kinda counterproductive. Scavenger is only useful up to 4 or so followers, TH has a much higher cap of usefulness - got 7 and still not enough to max out all gold missions.

- - - Updated - - -

Trading Post + Inn for the lazy people - still solid gold income
    Barn + Inn for people that like to farm now and again - highest possible gold income

This is pure gold making standpoint. If you want to get a ton of honor for your old PvP gear mog then build Glad Sanctum and swim in honor as a result

Why would anyone think this is good? There are no GR missions that award gold, and no gold missions that award GR, so there is always one trait wasted if he is sent on missions.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    -cut-
    Scav and TH most of times don't need other traits to reach 100% chance, on a perfect setup you want to run 5-6 Scav+TH+Epic Mount and every other with specific traits for raid missions

Deleted
    I got a panda to epic tonight and he ended up with TH, SC, and Epic Mount.

Epic Mount only makes missions finish faster, but if you're checking into your Garrsion twice a day it's still completely possible to exhaust all Garrison Missions listed. The thing is Epic Mount is only of any use if you're on a time crunch, which runs counter to how the Missions are set up. It's not as necessary as people are making it out to be.

So yes, in most cases High Stamina or Burst of Power are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    The best would be Scav, Treasure, Epic mount
    I have one of those...

My Garona Halforcen got Treasure hunter on her along with the on a mission with a worgen perk, since I have two worgens with the Treasure perk. So that definitely is great, now I have 8 followers with it and can counter pretty much all of the abilities.
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2015-04-08 at 01:14 AM.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Recruited Neve Axeblow on my Priest and it had both Scavenger and Treasure Hunter. Got two of them total between my million alts
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I have one or two other random ones on one character or another

Kept rerolling my Croman follower as he mostly had useless env preff / slayer traits and ended up with Scavenger + TH.

The Good part, he has powerful spell/massive strike counters - useful on some gold missions and some 675 missions
    The bad part, Im horde, and dont have any other human follower / humanist trait. He's also sitting on the bench. Waiting to get Harrison Jones; then I'll see if its worth recruitng one humanist.