Deleted

How does this fix anything?

So I just got a 18 normal win ban / 38 total games played ban on my account.

This is restricting me from Ranked play, which is the only time I play League. I got no warning or even one day bans or whatever prior to this and it seems completely out of no where as my last ranked game was a complete win where I can't remember typing to anyone else at all.

I don't understand how they think this is going fix anything because now I'm force to play in games with people who flame /afk and the rest of the toxic behaviour... It just makes me want to quit this game infact because the 18 wins isnt going to happen before the 38 games. It is a punishment that really doesn't seem to solve anything. Being force to play with people who are just completely toxic makes me angrier and more fed up.

I have played 3 of the normal games so farm... all of which had 1 afker and ended with a 20 min surrender with 1-2 of the other members calling the other lanes FEEDERNOOBLOLREPORT blah blah blah..

I have tried contacting riot with no success. No response to emails and no UK phone number to be found for customer service.

Any advice or input??

Deleted
    play dota 2

You will have been picked up for continuous behaviour; you don't get a chat warning for swearing in 1 or 2 of your recent games. Also, they don't dish out bans anymore except in extreme circumstances. My only advice is, is to persevere and play through your restricted games. Play draft and/or team builder if you're allowed to, as they tend to be less toxic.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to play Draft mode normal, iirc, to get rid of ranked bans.

Stop acting like a dick or the bans'll increase.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Yeah, don't be a dick.

Don't be a total ass on video games and you won't get banned simples!

I have tried contacting riot with no success. No response to emails and no UK phone number to be found for customer service.
    you tried best advice already

Deleted
    Except I can't actually remember the last time I was offensive to another player :/ I have been as positive as possible through the games. This is why I don't understand it.

I think it has something to do with the Tribunal not functioning atm. Basically they have an automated system in place to look after bans/restrictions and seems to punish a few players unfairly. Of course you could have done well, and had the other team report you for stuff a few times, in which case the system would autoban you.

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co....php?t=2074577
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...actly_are_our/

So yeah even if you do nothing wrong atm, and people report you unjustly, the system will ban/restrict games/chat automatically until the new system is in place. I had a chat restriction placed on my acc, a few weeks ago. Funny thing is, I was on skype with friends quing for 5v5. Never once actually used chat and still got a temp restriction, (I even have enemy chat turned off). Same with one of my friends. We figure the other teams hated loosing and were reporting us for stuff that never happened, and without someone to actually look at each case... well you just get a ban after so many "infractions".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    You will have been picked up for continuous behaviour; you don't get a chat warning for swearing in 1 or 2 of your recent games. Also, they don't dish out bans anymore except in extreme circumstances. My only advice is, is to persevere and play through your restricted games. Play draft and/or team builder if you're allowed to, as they tend to be less toxic.
    Yeah.... the automated system in place doesn't care if you are toxic though. It seems to be based on number of reports, and once you hit that point instant ban even if you never did anything wrong and people just report you because you had a bad game/did well vs another team so they report you out of spite.
    Last edited by Zergin8r; 2015-03-31 at 05:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. The system is smarter than that. Far smarter.

Though any system will have some false positives, even if it's 1%, there's still quite a few people who will get hit by it. That said, in all this time, I've only seen it reversed once and pretty much everyone else was outed to be a huge douchenozzle who was playing innocent on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Nope. The system is smarter than that. Far smarter.

Though any system will have some false positives, even if it's 1%, there's still quite a few people who will get hit by it. That said, in all this time, I've only seen it reversed once and pretty much everyone else was outed to be a huge douchenozzle who was playing innocent on the forums.
    Ya, I was a false positive once, lost an account probably worth $1000 in skins and champions cause the accusation of exploiting (during the BOTRK exploit) besides the fact I only played support characters and never used BOTRK on my account for almost 5 months.

I fought as hard as I could, even with match history and other things I could try to do. It got to the point where they, instead of admitting they were wrong, actually told me "We can ban your account for any time any reason. Your account has been banned and will NOT be unbanned for any reason." then closed my account, and my ticket.

I still like the game, watch the LCS and stuff, but their customer service is really wishy washy.

--addendum--

I know there are a ton of people that get banned, everyone professes their innocence, whether guilty or not. This is just what happened to me, believe it or not, just saying that it did happen to me and there was nothing I could do about it.