[Boomkin] Lower ilvl trinket on aoe fights

Hi there boomchicken friends,
    I've got a quick question regarding boomkin trinkets. I have been using a mythic Beastlord and a heroic Blackhand trinket on all fights until today when i looted a mythic Oregorger trinket, and now face a question:
    Is it better to use the heroic Blackhand multistrike trinket on any fights over the mythic Beastlord haste trinket on any fights in BRF?
    The Blackhand trinket has more intellect despite being lower ilvl.
    I have 4 piece and mostly use inc + euph for all fights. My guild is working on mythic Gruul, and Hank and Frank at the moment, and usually clear heroic each week as well, so advice on any fight is relevant.
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you run sims on it? My gut is it'd be more beneficial for AoE to run the Blackhand trinket.

But the counter argument would be using the haste trinket so you get CA up faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have 4pc tier (most of us should by now), that's pretty much a non-issue compared to the MS starfall benefit.

What issue are you talking about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    What issue are you talking about?
    The issue of making it 1.5 minute so you can fit it once between every incarnation.

Getting 2 CAs per 3 minutes isn't the issue (easily achievable) but rather getting it to align with certain boss mechanics under very tight time restraints.

My gut feeling is that 95% of the time darmac's will be better purely due to ilvl. The only boss I can really see it being questionable on would be beastlord.
    Last edited by mythiix; 2015-03-26 at 02:48 AM.

Thanks for all the feedback. I'll doing some sims and see how everything works out

As someone who also has those exact same trinkets (heroic blackhand, mythic darmac, mythic oregorger) I have found that running both mythic trinkets is better even for aoe fights. Besides Darmac which doesn't really have tight timing on adds, other multi-target fights darmac trink is better than blackhand.

If you run mythic darmac trinket the haste proc lets you achieve some tight timings: for example on mythic Kromog - if you pop CA on the pull and you wrath through Lunar, CA will be up for the first stone pillar phase. Same with mythic Flamebender, CA can be ready by the first cinderwolves spawn (or pretty close to it). I tried both of those fights with the blackhand trinket instead and CA wasn't up in time.