Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Don't be ridiculous, having not developed socially is not the same as not having empathy.
    This is an idea that is often spoken about in psychology circles. I'm not saying every kids is crazy but mentally they are almost identical to sociopaths during developing years. People learn ideas and concepts over the course of our lives. People aren't just born and instantly care about others, themselves or anything beyond some animalistic urges to survive. We learn the other things along the way. Don't be ridiculous and try and tell us you think we are all born as these loving caring everybody else is just as or more important them me beings.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

This person was simply nuts.
    Lol "This generation is spoiled" said every parent ever.
    Actually "This generation" is screwed, they will witness 50%+ worldwide unemployment, the entire global monetary system will likely collapse within their lifetimes.
    Am i part of 'This generation' since im 21?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/03...leach-colorado

Lol this is absolutely ridiculous. I would beat my child senseless if they tried to kill me for such bullshit.
    And you wonder why they in turn would act violently against you?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly, who gives their 12 year old an iPhone? DO they even need one? Secondly, trying to kill/seriously harm someone over something so minor, really??
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

#firstworldproblems

But seriously, I would disown that child in a heartbeat. Put their ass up for adoption and forget they exist. I would tell teh judge that I fear my kid would try to kill me (again) or that I would wind up killing the kid in self defense.

Then walk away and know to never buy an iPhone for my kids again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    And you wonder why they in turn would act violently against you?
    OP has a kid that tried to kill him? is the article about OP!?

le gasp!

Deleted
    Does this girl work for Apple?

tsk tsk shoulda used ricin. who the hell isnt gonna notice bleach? it stinks.

on a more serious note.. some1 needs to stop texting.

Seriously, people, please stop calling children its. No human being (except possibly newborn babies, which gender can't be distinguished so easily) should be called an it.

10+ Year Old Account
    “Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”

― Socrates
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama