Thread: A Few questions

A Few questions

first I'd like to thank anyone in advanced... here it goes.
    i have every end game trinket now and want to know what i should be using and why?

http : / /us .battle .net /wow /en /character /frostmane /Constantin %C3%AA / simple

I was thinking that if with our 1 min CDs BloodBath and Ravager going at the same time every time and with trinket procs from horn/forgemasters that would be better then trying line up all cds with a vile(waiting min 20 seconds for recklessness)? i understand using AM for an extra reck but how many fights is that really going to be worth it on?
    currently my guild is pushing mythic now, been having bad luck on raid nights....
    thx again.

Forgemaster's is generally considered to be the worst of the BRF trinkets. Personally, I would go with Vial and Horn. From the sound of it, you seem to be using ravager for single target as well, which is no longer optimal. For single target, you should probably be taking AM or Siegebreaker, depending on the fight, encounter times, etc. AM allows you to line up vial with recklessness perfectly, but it is usually only worth it if you can get another recklessness when you otherwise could not, otherwise Siegebreaker is the standard. If you're set on sticking with ravager though, then that wouldn't really change anything trinket-wise.

i was just using ravager as an example for 1 min CDs. everything i read says that with AM you more then likely have to wait up to 20 seconds before using recklessness with your trinket. either way i have been using vale and screaming spirits more then anything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantine View Post
    i was just using ravager as an example for 1 min CDs. everything i read says that with AM you more then likely have to wait up to 20 seconds before using recklessness with your trinket. either way i have been using vale and screaming spirits more then anything else.
    Yes, you delay Vial by 20 seconds. It's not like you're delaying it long enough to get an additional use out of the Vial. Vial on it's own isn't really that strong anyway. You can use SB for fights that are longer than 3 min duration, in which case you don't need to lower the reck timer since you'll get 2 anyway. It depends on your guild's kill times.

For example on Gruul my guild kills it in about 2:50ish so I have to use AM to get a 2nd reck. Couple weeks ago it took us like 3.30 so I was just going with SB instead. Also in that scenario, I would assume Scabbard would be better than Vial since you can use it 3 times, as opposed to the 2 uses from Vial.

But either way I'm pretty sure Horn will be your fixed trinket, and you can alternate the other, mostly Vial will be the best option, scabbard might be better in specific scenarios like above, or on Thogar for example for bladestorm bursting the adds, and perhaps Kromog Pillars, if you're having trouble with burst there.
    Last edited by mmoc85f10c3755; 2015-03-27 at 03:15 PM.