Holy Priest advice on Trinkets / 4piece

Hey guys, there's a lack of distinct holy priests on my server ( skullcrusher ) so I thought I'd eventually post here for advice / questions. I'm at 688 ilevel and consistently topping meters in high damage fights, but there's still things I'm wondering on. First, on the 4 piece - I have all but legs, but since I got a 706 warforged chestpiece, I think the value from that outweighs the 4piece value for holy. I really value the mobility of my playstyle, where I really only stop moving to cast PoM, Cascade, and very rarely Binding Heal x2 into Prayer of Healing. So due to not using Prayer of Healing much, am I right in not going for the 685 chestpiece 4set over the 706 chest?

Secondly, I now have three trinkets - A mythic Auto Repairing Enclave, a heroic Elementalist's Shielding Talisman, and a warforged normal Black Iron Microcrucible. Since the first two give a hefty amount of spirit, am I right in only using both for long extensive fights? I rarely have mana issues with the Enclave alone.

Sorry, forgot that this place is stingy with links, but I just moved the dots.
    My armory - usDOTbattleDOTnet/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Sanctus/advanced
    Logs - wwwDOTworldoflogsDOTcom/reports/jddqz2w3atkfjm27/sum/healingDone/?s=2375&e=2731#Sanctus

The trinkets -
    wwwDOTwowheadDOTcom/item=113889/elementalists-shielding-talisman&bonus=566
    wwwDOTwowheadDOTcom/item=113986/auto-repairing-autoclave&bonus=567
    wwwDOTwowheadDOTcom/item=113984/blackiron-micro-crucible&bonus=0

You need to make a personal choice, whether to itemize for very little spirit (thoroughput trinkets), runing mindbender, drop your 4 piece (keep two piece though) and just do the very typical renew/coh/pom/lvl 90 talent playtyle, 100% in sanctuary.

OR you can take full advantage of the autoclave and talisman (especially when running them together) and slowly but sure learning how to play serenity.

You'll fill a completely different role in serenity, while sanctuary performs a similar role to a mistweaver. I'm way to tired to go into specifics right now, but i'll link you this https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...asts&source=15 which is basically your learning tool. You already do some chakra swapping so you should be able to break down the logs on your own and move on from there. Make a weak aura to monitor your trinket+legendary ring procs with TF, and just log yourself on H kromog over and over and over again, it's the best way to practice.

If you're interested in discussion on this topic I'd really enjoy it when i wake up, most holy priests just don't even bother with it.

Most holy priests don't bother with it because the skillcap of serenity healing is 10 times higher (even the slightest mistake causes your healing to tank majorly) while the results aren't even better than using the simpler 100% sanctuary style. In regards to trinkets now, dump the autorepairing autoclave unless you need the additional spirit it provides for the elementalist shield simply because the proc is much better and get a stone of fire (alchemy trinket) instead of normal mode blackhand crucible.

Kenyans I would like to learn more, since I am a big Jhazrun fan but I've yet to find a good guide on how to. Although like Isheria said, I'm unsure if it's majorly better than doing my normal things. That log of Jhazrun's Mythic Blast is very interesting to say the least, though.