Question about Survival and 2pc

Just recently got my 2pc finally, and the results have been pretty nice. The one question I've got about it is this: I keep running into situations where Black arrow is about a half second from coming off CD, but Explosive Shot is about 2 seconds away. Is it worth it to delay Black Arrow for a few seconds (about three, the 1.5 difference between ES and BA and the GCD) so I effectively get four ES in a row (the one before BA, then the guaranteed LnL) or should I go ahead and use black arrow straight away?

I have been wracking my brain on this and I'm pretty new to theorycrafting, but my napkin math tells me if I do this eight times over the course of the fight I'm costing myself an entire black arrows worth of uptime and all the possible LnL's that go with it, so it's probably not worth it in the long run, but I thought I'd run it by everyone here first.

I usually play 95% or higher for my ilvl in my AMR logs, but I'm always looking to maximize everything I can. Thanks so much for any help

10+ Year Old Account
    for every question regarding hunters you have a mighty post where u can find your answers.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Hunter-Guide
    Retired

7+ Year Old Account
    Id like to know the answer to this too. Curiousity.
    http://re-lapse.enjin.com/
    Fri Sat 9PM-1AM EST
    13/13M
    US #1 Weekend Guild
    If you have what it takes, apply.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidoeng7 View Post
    for every question regarding hunters you have a mighty post where u can find your answers.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Hunter-Guide
    Yeah, finding an answer in a 450+ page post....I feel that post has gotten too big for its own good.

As for the OP I don't delay it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Yeah, finding an answer in a 450+ page post....I feel that post has gotten too big for its own good.
    I suspect that the intent was to suggest the guide linked in the first post on the first page there...

I'd delay it if ES was <= 1 GCD later than BA. More than that, no. You don't want to lose a BA over the course of the fight though, and, in the ideal situation, you want your last BA to be falling off the boss as its dying, but there's some leeway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post

As for the OP I don't delay it personally.
    its the first post in there no need to search further.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'd delay it if ES was <= 1 GCD later than BA. More than that, no. You don't want to lose a BA over the course of the fight though, and, in the ideal situation, you want your last BA to be falling off the boss as its dying, but there's some leeway.

I agree with this comment!