Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    oh i know, it's so awful that the mythic gear you got for clicking a button on a UI wasn't perfectly itemized for you. we all feel sorry for you and this tragedy that has fallen upon you.

this is the kind of kid who, even if the gear was itemized for your current spec, would be in the wrong spec when he opened the box and then complain that the game didn't know it was his OS.

Deleted
    I wish there was some way you could influence what item you got, that took effort. Perhaps some sort of follower training that makes them more attuned to what you want, perhaps as a 3rd stat for followers with the upgrade items being from rare missions or something. Or maybe the third follower stat could increase chance of warforge/socket orsomething.

the way it works now is fine, but the reality of the situation is that for most people there are only a few good items they can get from the caches, a lot of mediocre items and a few vendor items. Which makes a otherwise really interesting and fun mechanic a bit disappointing when you get bad loot a few times in a row.

I'd personally be happy if they made it so you can't get a duplicate item from the cache (as in i have gotten same boots twice from the cache, i don't mean you can't get a item you already own, that would be to OP)
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2015-03-29 at 05:28 PM.