Elemental 2 piece bug?

Wanted to figure out finally what is up with this. 2 piece gives you 1% multistrike damage per a stack of fulmination. I'm not at my pc at the moment to really look at numbers, however, no matter what stack I have when I use earth shock the tooltip always says 1% less than what it should be. This can't just be me. As far as I realize I've not seen anything about this anywhere.

I know its a measley 1% I'm talking about, but is this a typo or a bug?

P.s. first post :P

I never thought about that. But if it's true, then that's ridiculous. I'm looking at how it's actually worded now and that would be pretty lame. "Each stack" of "Lightning Shield" consumed is 1% Multi damage.

That's exactly what it is though. At 20 stacks of lightning shield, when you consume charges via earth shock you consume 19 lightning charges placing you back at 1 charge. Per the tooltip for the 2-pc, that's 19% Multistrike damage.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

Deleted
    Yup. It was worse before the nerf, you only got 38% multistrike damage instead of 40 !!