Deleted

Few questions from new raider

Hello guys!
    I recently started raiding casually but my DPS is pretty low (20k in 650ish gear) so I wanted to ask few question I didnt find in a guide or that were unclear for me.

1, Whats your opener with Ser+ChiB+Xuen setup? I go xuen>RSK>TP>2xChiB>TeB+Ser>BoK spam. Is it ok? Should I use FoF before the Serenity to get it on CD?
    2, When RsK and FoF comes off CD at the same time what to use?
    3, Using ZenSp whats its priority? Bigger than RsK/FoF?
    4, How do you use TeB? What stacks is it worth using on when you get eg. trinket proc?
    5, Do you use anything during Serenity apart from BoK and RsK?
    6, When your TP is gonna fall off and theres add for SEF soon, is it better to use it now and again in few secs for the clone or do you delay TP?
    7, When BL is used on start of the fight when do you use your second pot? Randomly when you have trinket prox+Serenity+10TeB?
    8, I know the stat prio for ChiB+Ser and Asc+ChiX but how do you manage it? Two sets of gear? Are you reenchanting every time you change spec? Or do you use mix of those two prios?

Dont look at my armory gear much, its what I use for PvP. Hovewer most of the 660 pieces I use for raiding too. No luck with trinkets so I have the PvP one and agi+MS proc 630ilvl. Rings PvP 660 and legendary 680

armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iffie/advanced

Thank you very much in advance, hope the Qs are clear.

I will only answer question 8 as the remainder of the questions have been discussed repeatedly throughout forums if you'd look ^^ Chances are, the answers I'd provide would be similar to what you've read.

Two sets of gear is of course ideal, although not realistic for most players. At your current gear level, relative to current content, minor changes in your stat will not affect your overall dps output too heavily. Obviously your goal as of now is just purely going after iLvl increases, for more agi which is afterall, your primary stat.

Weapon enchants for your 2h often sim within <5% or rarely a large enough amount that warrants reenchanting your weapon. There are some reliable spreadsheets such as Rotund's 6.1 guide which you can refer to as a general benchmark.

For your Single target stat priority, haste is still a necessity for your energy regen level. You should be adjusting the figure manually based on enchants etc to a level where you are at a comfortable amount of regen, where are you are not energy capping and maintaining a good rotation. Stacking too much haste may cause you to play at a speed you are not ready for, which then leads to bad play mechanics wise or just messing up your rotation in general. It's all about your personal level of comfort.

I'd recommend skewing your gear (if only 1 set is applicable) towards your ST priority for BRF, the majority of the fights are ST, with the exception of padding on Adds-heavy fights, i.e Beastlord & Thogar.

Just read tail end of question 1, personally I only use FoF at the end of serenity.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answer. Although I found doing fof before serenity better since it gives you more stacks for burst but I might be wrong.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCz View Post
    Thanks for the answer. Although I found doing fof before serenity better since it gives you more stacks for burst but I might be wrong.
    This is correct, if you wait till after Serenity you raise the chances of missing a FoF cast by a huge amount. However if you plan on going from FoF almost directly into Serenity, then you'll want to use TEB before hitting FoF so that it gets the bonus damage in addition to Serenity.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch