Does anyone know a macro for this?

Anyway to design a macro to randomly pick one of your toy transformation items? I would like one that could chose randomly between the ones I got like the one that turns you into Mr. Smite or the Fire Druid Night Elf. Think like the button for favourite mounts.

/castrandom X, Y, Z
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Anyway to design a macro to randomly pick one of your toy transformation items? I would like one that could chose randomly between the ones I got like the one that turns you into Mr. Smite or the Fire Druid Night Elf. Think like the button for favourite mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    /castrandom X, Y, Z
    Unsure, but what shoc wrote seems about right. Else you can attempt to ask in the macro subforum.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Thanks for the reply, but it would seem that "castrandom" didn't work with toys.

Found another way.

Type this into a macro:

/run local f,t=RnT or CreateFrame("Button","RnT",nil,"SecureActionButtonTemplate") f:SetAttribute("type","item") t=GetItemInfo(C_ToyBox.GetToyFromIndex(random(10))) f:SetAttribute("item",t) print("Casting toy:",t)
    /click RnT

Replace the number "10" with how many favorite toys you got and it will chose between them. Maybe that helps someone like me with a similar inquiry.