WoW Token purchasable with Veteran Account?

Is it possible to purchase a WoW token with a Veteran Account that has no active gametime?

Or with any inactive account?

thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it has been stated that it is possible to purchase while inactive. The base of it is still unknown to me, think they stated that a cut would be taken from all your characters gold. (though, be warned, it's only been chatter about the last thing but it's been discussed to make the tokens purchaseable while inactive).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

and how do i do this? I mean how can I log into the game and purchase this token if my account isn't even active?

the tokens aren't available yet. You can purchase them from the AH when they are added.

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    and how do i do this? I mean how can I log into the game and purchase this token if my account isn't even active?
    You can login to the game with a veteran account. It will just be limited to alts below lvl 20.

blizz stated they want to make it purchasable with veteran accounts.
    they have not stated how it's going to be handled exactly so far.

veteran accounts are able to login with characters that are level 20 or lower, while denying the ability to login with characters of level 21 and higher.
    essentially veteran accounts have the same rules to them as trial accounts with the benefit of not having to have a second (trial) account bound to your battle.net account.