Need help for Fury Rotation dps

Hi,
    I have some problem with my dps warrior fury.
    Here is my armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte.../Exsoul/simple
    With my gear ilvl i must do 35k dps or I am at 27-28k dps.
    With the launch of BrF, is the rotation of warrior fury changed?
    Can you remember me the rotation of warrior fury on single target?

Deleted
    My ST Fury rotation that I follow in terms of priority.

1. Bloodthirst
    2. Sudden Death
    3. Bloodsurge procs: 2x Wild Strike
    4. Siegebreaker (if using)
    5. Storm Bolt/Dragon Roar
    6. Raging Blow
    7. No BT crit + Berserker's Rage off CD: Berserker's Rage -> Raging Blow
    8. 45+ rage: Wild Strike

Deleted
    I would change no5 and no6. I use sb/dragon roar on st only when i have enrage but nothing else to use. Otherwise sd bloodsurge and rb has higher prio for me

Deleted
    I managed 47-48k DPS on gruul HC yesterday getting a sweet 99% precentile (Ilvl 690 tho so kinda high Ilvl) and I just spam everything.
    Blood thirst when u can
    execute (try to have enraged when u do it, make a berserker if u dont)
    wild strike when proc bloodsurge
    wild strike when have 'spare rage', be enraged when u rage dump
    raging blow

make sure u have a lot of raid and enraged when you use your bloodbath

I always use anger managment

The key is to know when you get your cds ready so you can save up rage just before and small stuff like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmlskilles View Post
    I would change no5 and no6. I use sb/dragon roar on st only when i have enrage but nothing else to use. Otherwise sd bloodsurge and rb has higher prio for me
    Usually I save a raging blow stack for when I have nothing else to do. I lay off on spamming away the 2 charges, if the BT after the first use doesn't crit, then I raging blow again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajjm View Post
    I managed 47-48k DPS on gruul HC yesterday getting a sweet 99% precentile (Ilvl 690 tho so kinda high Ilvl) and I just spam everything.
    Blood thirst when u can
    raging blow

The key is to know when you get your cds ready so you can save up rage just before and small stuff like that

I hate you, what was your Enrage up time? :P

Blood thirst when u can
    raging blow

How is that 99th percentile, isnt that average for your ilvl ?
    Anyway #1 prio is to keep up enrage
    #2 is to not waste proccs , ok to delay bt to get rid of 1rb + bloodsurge proccs(if u have plenty of enrage time left)
    But shouldn't this be in the sticky?
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Yes, it's in the sticky guide and it's not what people say :

Berserker Rage whenever enrage is down
    Execute immediately when sudden death procs, almost no matter the situation.
    Wild strike/Execute if rage is greater than 100 or if bloodsurge is cockblocking your rotation.
    Raging Blow if you currently have 2 stacks of it and are above execute range
    Bloodthirst if enrage is down or rage is below 90.
    Siegebreaker
    Execute if the target is below 20% HP while enraged.
    Raging Blow
    Wild Strike if enraged and the target is not below 20% HP.
    Level 60 Talent Filler
    Bloodthirst

There is a huge difference between Bloodthirst when possible and only do Bloodthirst when you have nothing to do or want to enrage.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by nowish View Post
    Because it is for Heroic Gruul, and not many people bother logging and/or even doing heroic when they have that kind of ilvl. The sample size is pretty small.

Quote Originally Posted by nowish View Post
    He's obviously talking about total percentile and not ilvl bracket percentile, but you knew that already.

Quote Originally Posted by apoe View Post
    He's obviously talking about total percentile and not ilvl bracket percentile, but you knew that already.
    you what? 10chars
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyVG View Post
    Because it is for Heroic Gruul, and not many people bother logging and/or even doing heroic when they have that kind of ilvl. The sample size is pretty small.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

I don't play very serious, I just spam my things and do decent DPS. I was just happy to try DPS, cus I hadn't DPSed gruul for 2 weeks cus I was playing tank inbetween. It was fun going from 680 to 690 with 4set and try some dipps! If u look at my earlier loggs, they are not so good DPS so it was fun to dish out high for once. CHILL! I am the most relaxed and casual raider out there!
    You don't need to hate on me, brah!
    I am not, and most def do not consider or try to be a pro player

if I recall the fight, I didn't even charge and was away the first 1-2 sec xD i was like oh shit ROAR

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    I hate you, what was your Enrage up time? :P
    Thats the way RNG works mang, same reason why you have people popping up in the forums asking about their Mythic Warforged socketed Blackhand loot when I get regular haste/versatility shit every 2 weeks. Time to take Dasima's advice and start sacrificing small animals to the RNG gods before raids and Mythic Caches.

I don't play very serious, I just spam my things and do decent DPS. I was just happy to try DPS, cus I hadn't DPSed gruul for 2 weeks cus I was playing tank inbetween. It was fun going from 680 to 690 with 4set and try some dipps! If u look at my earlier loggs, they are not so good DPS so it was fun to dish out high for once. CHILL! I am the most relaxed and casual raider out there!

if I recall the fight, I didn't even charge and was away the first 1-2 sec xD i was like oh shit ROAR
    Wasn't trying to berate you, just pointing out to the other poster why a seemingly "average" parse to him could be ranked highly in this situation.

On single target for Fury and Arms top ranks is all about rng. Would have had a 50k+ log on Oregorger this week, but due to some bad plays resulting in a second roll phase (and my death due to fire) I died at 10% when I was at 54k dps, ended up with "only" 45k. On single target top logs are all about good kill times and RNG going your way.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

A few factors.

1) Luck has a lot more to do with Fury at this point than skill. Not saying you are a terrible player by any means, but it is a huge factor.

2) 99th percentile was rank 229 out of 21,000. High percentile? Yes, but still a whole lot of people ahead of you. It's more indicative of how many weak parses there are on Heroic in my opinion.

3) The nature of DPS. Better cooldown alignment with fight length = greater DPS. Likewise, lower raid DPS gives you a higher % contribution = higher DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Would have had a 50k+ log on Oregorger this week, but my death due to fire is all about rng.
    WarriorSarri, top DPS 2015.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not to discredit Zelerion in any means, but as Warriorsarri said, RNG is a major factor in top rankings, usually with procs, trinket uptime RNG, and kill time for certain mechanics to align correctly. On Gruul one thing that helps severely would be not getting the knock up debuff. I did notice in your Gruul kill you had over twice the "average" amount of ring procs as you would normally in a 3:30 fight. (6 to be exact). You also had very good uptime on your forgemaster's trinket, at around 28.3%, which is really good. Some things could have been improved as well, such as waiting a few more seconds on your second potion, to align with your other cooldowns, but for the most part you had pretty good RNG.