[Movie] Need Help Looking for a Movie

Hey. I'am having a movie night with my Girlfriend tonigh and she is a bit picky when it comes to watching movies. Can't like me, watch anything good. So I'am looking for some movies for her. She likes thrillers, dramas, with move psychological story i guess. We watched Loft in the cinema and she loved it.
    Other movies she likes are:
    Eden Lake (her fav)
    Gone Girl
    The Call
    dunno more.
    I found Prisoners would be good for her but wish to get more options.
    Really thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eden Lake sounds a lot like Funny Games. I would watch the original German version rather than the remake.
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.

7+ Year Old Account
    I highly recommend Hard Candy. I think I can safely say its a thriller like no other, lots of drama, very psychological. It stars Ellen Page and Patrick Wilson, and two or three other people appear for like one scene each, so its mainly just the interaction between those two. I don't want to give away the plot because part of what makes it so good is the sometimes VERY uncomfortable feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen next or what each character is actually thinking at any given time.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    Snip
    Run Lola Run
    The Game
    Traitor
    Disclosure
    Mr. Brooks
    Last edited by icausewipes; 2015-03-26 at 10:57 PM.
    You cared enough to post.

A little old at this point but Identity was pretty great

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about Se7en, one of my personal favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beery Swine View Post
    I highly recommend Hard Candy. I think I can safely say its a thriller like no other, lots of drama, very psychological. It stars Ellen Page and Patrick Wilson, and two or three other people appear for like one scene each, so its mainly just the interaction between those two. I don't want to give away the plot because part of what makes it so good is the sometimes VERY uncomfortable feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen next or what each character is actually thinking at any given time.
    That's a really good shout actually. I'd totally forgotten about that film. And *that* scene...
    "I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different." ~Kurt Vonnegut.