[Weak Auras 2] How do I display two texts on one icon like this?

Question is in the title. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I squared the icon in red:
    i.imgur.com/F9HfaJ9.png

(sorry it's not clickable, I'm a new user so I can't post links for some reason)

I dont think thats weakauras.. looks more like an actionbar with omnicc or sth similar.. the 1 is just the stack size
    If you want to achieve sth like that with weakauras, the easiest way would be to create 2 auras, 1 with the icon and cooldown, and one text for stack and just drag it into place

This won't work with dynamic groups but you could just duplicate the aura, put down its icon transparency on 0 and show stacks instead of progress on it.

WA can display stack size and CD at the same time. Just tick the cooldown checkbox under the display optiosn, set the shown text to %s and the position to bottom right.
    That should do it...at least if I' not completly wrong.

I know, just put in "%p %s" . But I want different font/color and different place of text like in the screenshot.

Don't put %p and %s in text. Just %s. You can adjust size, font and position of the stacka via the options.
    If you tick the cooldown checkbox an extra cooldown in the center is shown.
    I dit the same with some of my WAs. The only thing i couldn't figure out is where to configure the cooldown setting (size, font, etc.)

The only thing possible is, that this option might somehow be connected to ElvUI, which I am using.