(A) NoDice - Frostmourne 5/7M 1/10M Recruiting Dps/Heals

(A) NoDice - Frostmourne 2/10M Recruiting Dps/Heals

Who we are:

No Dice originally made it's name on Barthilas for PvP and some light PvE. We cleared Cata heroic modes and got dragons. However I personally quit the game in MoP and in my absence the PvE side of the guild died away. With the declining population on the Alliance side of Barthilas we have moved to Frostmourne. Now that I've returned I want to reassemble our PvE team to take on the upcoming heroic and mythic content. I have managed to get back almost everyone from our squad and I've recruited a few more experienced people to help us get up to 20mans. However we need a few more to round out the group.

We're an experienced group of raiders who have been together for some time. I personally know all the raiders on a first name basis. Because of this there is very low player turn over and no drama between raiders. It makes for a pleasant raiding environment.

What we need:

1x Hunter
    1x Elemental Shaman
    1x Rogue
    1x Ret Paladin
    1x Exceptional healer of any class

Anyone who can play at a high standard of any role or class

Having logs available is highly desirable.

When do we raid:

Wed/Thus/Sun 7:30-11:00pm Server Time

What do we expect from you?

We expect you to maintain as high an attendance as humanly possible, have a stable connection to the game and bring a positive attitude. We also expect you to be competent at your class and at worst require minimum coaching to achieve a high standard of play. I personally believe that a good attitude is more valuable then topping meters, however we do need to kill the bosses which places a pretty unavoidable minimum requirement on performance. If we're not killing bosses changes will be made - its pretty simple.

Contact

Contact Alokinn, Hamurabi, Nodru or Alcho. There is no formal application process via a website. If I like the cut of your jib then you're in. Please do not mistake my casual approach to running a guild as complacency. I like to keep it casual because it's the type of raid we are and it makes for low stress high fun raiding. However there is a standard that will be enforced in order to make sure that we as a group achieve our goals.

Alokinn/Hamurabi - fmm#1844
    Alcho - Alcho#1229
    Nodru - Proz#6185
    Last edited by Alcho; 2015-04-02 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Progression update