Deleted

What are the best mythic moonkin trinkets?

I'm sure this has been answered/discussed in several places on the forums but I can't find it so thought I'd ask.

Where do our three trinkets stand? Blackiron Micro Crucible, Darmac's Unstable Talisman and Goren Soul Repository. Are different combinations preferred on different fights?

AFAIK microcrucible wins by a smidge compared to darmac's trinket, whereas Oregorger's is BiS. This only happens because microcrucible has a ridiculous proc, and when I say a smidge I mean "it's not worth to get it unless nobody else will use it".

So get darmac's and leave the microcrucible for your ele shammys or mages. If you get MC from brf chest or bonus roll or whatever, then keep it. The difference is minimal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    AFAIK microcrucible wins by a smidge compared to darmac's trinket, whereas Oregorger's is BiS. This only happens because microcrucible has a ridiculous proc, and when I say a smidge I mean "it's not worth to get it unless nobody else will use it".
    Oregorger's > Beastlord's, even though some people are now saying haste is better than crit?

What do you mean ridiculous proc? Ridiculously bad? I did get the mythic Blackhand last night from my garrison mission so do have all three now, and cannot figure out what situation calls for what set of trinkets haha. I'm guessing there'll be very little difference between them, but it's always nice to optimise.

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Silvaa View Post
    Oregorger's > Beastlord's, even though some people are now saying haste is better than crit?

What do you mean ridiculous proc? Ridiculously bad? I did get the mythic Blackhand last night from my garrison mission so do have all three now, and cannot figure out what situation calls for what set of trinkets haha. I'm guessing there'll be very little difference between them, but it's always nice to optimise.

Thanks for the reply
    I think multistrike helps a ton on openers, as well as multitarget fights where you expect your dots/starfall to be far and away your highest damaging skills.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2015-03-26 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    Bestlords for single target and Blackhands for multitarget/cleave.

Oregorger is the one you keep everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by kranq View Post
    Bestlords for single target and Blackhands for multitarget/cleave.

Oregorger is the one you keep everytime.
    This guy is correct.