Wildstar current state?

I logged on last night and all my guild were not been online since 7 months, wasnt getting no response in any of the chat rooms.

Just got a few questions. Im on the Jabbit server. Which server is more popular, Jabbit or Luminai? Or is this game just dead? 10 Day trial btw, I didnt resub

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visit the wildstar megathread. You can get your question answered there by people who are actually playing it. Just take anything ministabber says with a grain of salt as he/she is the most blatant PR shill ive ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your old guilds and therefor circles will be long gone. Ask on the official forums for a guild on your main city hub.

Exile is still populated so far i know. No idea about dominion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Visit the wildstar megathread. You can get your question answered there by people who are actually playing it. Just take anything ministabber says with a grain of salt as he/she is the most blatant PR shill ive ever seen.
    I hate those megathreads, they are dumb. Its like 1000 conversations in one thread, I did ask in there first but there was a big conversation going on and I was just ignored, thats why I made a new thread

Deleted
    Mostly dead, but the few that remains are strong

Ive made a thread on the official forums now anyway, hopefully get more of a response there

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hread-Wildstar

Please us the main thread for WildStar discussion and questions.