What happens after the current Legendary quest?

Okay so I messed up and killed BH before getting the quest that requires his severed arm. Can't loot him anymore so when I got it and re-killed him I get no loot option. So need to wait a week, or somehow get a normal kill which is hard for me getting invited to a normal run at my current Ilvl.

Anyways what I am wondering is.. Do we get any gathering sorta quest? After the end of each ring upgrade we got some task to gather x amount runes/stones. Not able to get any until the raid unlocks, but able to get them via Work Orders / the one week mission.

After completing the current quest do we get anything like this?

Edit: possible spoilers in my post if you live under a rock.

After completing the severed arm quest and the "turn in three tablets" quest, you get the 715 version of the ring (still epic). Then there are some random solo quests that work up to freeing Garona and likely getting her as a follower (Still in progress for me).

This is probably it for now, and the next quest chapter or collection step wont be until the next raid tier comes out.

Deleted
    I don't think there will be another collection part tho.
    Back in MoP after finishing ToT part of the legendary quest chain u had to wait for the release of SoO and got the legendary version of the cloak pretty much instantaneous.
    Will be the same i hope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nukie View Post
    Edit: possible spoilers in my post if you live under a rock.

After completing the severed arm quest and the "turn in three tablets" quest, you get the 715 version of the ring (still epic). Then there are some random solo quests that work up to freeing Garona and likely getting her as a follower (Still in progress for me).

This is probably it for now, and the next quest chapter or collection step wont be until the next raid tier comes out.
    This post is correct.

Isn't that when the cinematic with Kil'rogg-outta-freakin-nowhere happens?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Isn't that when the cinematic with Kil'rogg-outta-freakin-nowhere happens?

I finally did the quests last night and my lorewhore roots got very excited about this cinematic.

you get the 715 ring from doing the tablets quest you don't need the severed arm for the ring. The arm quest leads into the garona questline where you get her as follower and after that there is juat a wait for 6.2 quest.

Get the 715 ring and a bread crumb quest waiting for 6.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Okay so I messed up and killed BH before getting the quest that requires his severed arm. Can't loot him anymore so when I got it and re-killed him I get no loot option. So need to wait a week, or somehow get a normal kill which is hard for me getting invited to a normal run at my current Ilvl.

Anyways what I am wondering is.. Do we get any gathering sorta quest? After the end of each ring upgrade we got some task to gather x amount runes/stones. Not able to get any until the raid unlocks, but able to get them via Work Orders / the one week mission.

After completing the current quest do we get anything like this?
    How could you NOT have the quest? The quest became available once you had completed the 3 previous quests..
    Since you make the post now, I assume you killed Blackhand on LFR, which means, it's been 2-3 weeks since you handed in the previous quests and should have picked up the quest for Blackhand....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    How could you NOT have the quest? The quest became available once you had completed the 3 previous quests..
    Since you make the post now, I assume you killed Blackhand on LFR, which means, it's been 2-3 weeks since you handed in the previous quests and should have picked up the quest for Blackhand....
    Maybe some people assumed that because you get the 3 quests for Furnace/Maidens/Kromog at the same time as the one for Tablets, it'd be "safe" to hand them in at the same time?(some people aren't completely OCD about handing quests in as soon as you complete them) I mean, personally I didn't realize I there was another raid quest in between those 4 and being done for this tier until a guildie mentioned needing the item from Blackhand.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU