Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone did post that(because it's actually kinda "old news") but after datamining some people found new voices of:

And we already got Thrall, Jaina, Viking and Sylvanas, what's next?

Source:
    http://2p.com/11377731_1/Heroes-of-t...-JaminNoob.htm
    Some of these Heroes were datamined quite some time ago lke you said. Aside from that I think it was the Blizzcon video that showed the butcher, sylvanas (she's in now, though), rexxar and I think leoric and zuljin (maybe some more)? Can't remember too clearly. They were shown at the end of the video in the spider map background alongside all existing heroes. So they might be the ones that'll be coming up next.

Deleted
    WTB Alexstrasza, or a draenei. Any female draenei, idc, just give us a female with horns > I am sad to see there's no Alexstrasza on that datamined list at least, I was hoping so, so much. Probably will never happen because her model is shared with Sylvanas in WoW, and there's already so many WoW heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Some of these Heroes were datamined quite some time ago lke you said. Aside from that I think it was the Blizzcon video that showed the butcher, sylvanas (she's in now, though), rexxar and I think leoric and zuljin (maybe some more)? Can't remember too clearly. They were shown at the end of the video in the spider map background alongside all existing heroes. So they might be the ones that'll be coming up next.
    Yes, correct, I think all of those were in the Blizzcon video. I suspect we'll probably see Butcher or Skeleton King next, especially since we're a bit light on Diablo Heroes in comparison.

Or maybe they'll surprise us and we'll get someone from Overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrims View Post
    WTB Alexstrasza, or a draenei. Any female draenei, idc, just give us a female with horns > I am sad to see there's no Alexstrasza on that datamined list at least, I was hoping so, so much. Probably will never happen because her model is shared with Sylvanas in WoW, and there's already so many WoW heroes.
    Alexstrasza seems like one of those "we'll definitely get her, it's just a matter of when" kind of characters.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrims View Post
    Yrel is probably the only female draenei that'll make it in.

Tuulani is overshadowed as a soulpriest by Maladaar. Ishanah is overshadowed as an anchorite by Velen. Naielle as a stealthy draenei is overshadowed by Akama. There really aren't any mage or artificer heroes for the draenei so that about covers the main draenei classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Or maybe they'll surprise us and we'll get someone from Overwatch
    Sadly that's unlikely to happen. They said at Blizzcon they want the Overwatch team to have the pleasure of putting their own characters "out there" first before they'll start appearing in Heroes. And since the beta of that isn't scheduled to start until fall, very likely in conjunction with this year's Blizzcon, it'll probably take 1½-2 years before we really see them start appearing here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Sadly that's unlikely to happen. They said at Blizzcon they want the Overwatch team to have the pleasure of putting their own characters "out there" first before they'll start appearing in Heroes. And since the beta of that isn't scheduled to start until fall, very likely in conjunction with this year's Blizzcon, it'll probably take 1½-2 years before we really see them start appearing here.
    That's true, although that timeline could be a little long since I don't think that statement necessarily implies release, just that those heroes are going to make their first appearance in their own IP before Heroes. That could mean we see a preview of an Overwatch character at the end of this year, in theory.

I'm not sure it will be that soon, since -- aside from it being a logical decision to allow the mother IP to release those characters first -- they will probably want to see who ends up with a big fanbase and who fills any gaps in roles/class, etc, but I still think seeing an Overwatch character in Heroes while Overwatch is in some stage of beta is not crazy.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Aggra..aggra..AGGRA ?!?!?! Out of all characters she is like the shittiest one to make playable, who the hell would want to play her ? And what will be her abilities ? Screaming "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" at her enemies ? And other noise/sonic based attacks ?

This should be her lines in game:

And sounds her attacks make:
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2015-03-27 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Aggra..aggra..AGGRA ?!?!?! Out of all characters she is like the shittiest one to make playable, who the hell would want to play her ? And what will be her abilities ? Screaming "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" at her enemies ? And other noise/sonice based attacks ?
    I laugher much louder than I should, haha.

Anyway, screenshot of alpha models:
    http://i1.2pcdn.com/node14/image/art...oi8b1tqxgg.jpg

You can see guys there: Cho'gall, Skeleton King, Butcher, Zul'jin, RExxar and some kind of helicopter.

And also:
    http://i.imgur.com/WhZUKxa.jpg
    ^the newest Hots trailer from Blizzard.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2015-03-27 at 10:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the "helicopter" is the gnome king, whatever his name is.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I think the "helicopter" is the gnome king, whatever his name is.
    Mekkatorque (I think).

Deleted
    Aggra..aggra..AGGRA ?!?!?! Out of all characters she is like the shittiest one to make playable, who the hell would want to play her ? And what will be her abilities ?
    Flowerbolt or Peace and Love. She's obviously a hippis.
    I would rather like to see real Heroes - Medivh, Doomhammer, Gul'dan, Kel'thuzad, Cairne Bloodhoof, Daelin Proudmoore. And more Diablo characters - but not Deckard Cain (because what he is supposed to do? Reading books? Telling boring stories and make enemy players sleeping?) or Leah (the same), but rather some more warriorous characters: Mephisto, Baal, Diablo 2 heroes like Druid, Assassin, Necromancer. Izual and Maltael would be nice, too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aggra..aggra..AGGRA ?!?!?! Out of all characters she is like the shittiest one to make playable, who the hell would want to play her ? And what will be her abilities ? Screaming "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" at her enemies ? And other noise/sonic based attacks ?

This should be her lines in game:

And sounds her attacks make:
    How about the ability to drop babies everywhere?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I don't like seeing cenarius there (hope he wont go in), just seems wrong that a demigod would be on an even playing field with the rest of these guys.
    And a being that control a giant almost infinite host of insects capable of consuming entire planets is ok?
    What about Diablo? He is per se a demigod since is a being that can be killed but just keep resurrecting continuously so that the only tactic to handle him is to imprison him into some crystals and even that has proven to not be a really succesfull strategy.