Next raid content..

Anyone know what the next raid is going to be after BRF and so on? Thanks

Nope. No problem.

The devs might know. I'm honestly not even 100% on that though.

Tier started in Highmaul in December. They want tiers to ideally last 6-7 months. They've never had issues with timing of content within the xpac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The intro to Tanaan is next after BRF, I assume from the known announcement. No idea about the content or nature of the raid, but my money's on the WoD analogue of Hellfire Citadel, perhaps now called the Iron Citadel or somesuch and occupied by the corrupted Kilrogg and a strong Legion presence due to Gul'dan's machinations.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Next raid is in Tanaan, which is the final tier. In late-beta Kilrogg mentioned a Citadel, so that may be it

http://www.wowhead.com/sound=45926/v...ords-kilrog-01

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Next raid is in Tanaan, which is the final tier. In late-beta Kilrogg mentioned a Citadel, so that may be it

http://www.wowhead.com/sound=45926/v...ords-kilrog-01
    Is it confirmed that we only have 2 Tiers this exp? I know they were saying it was possible / likely but hadn't seen confirmation. If so... meh ><

My money is on a new version of Hellfire Citadel. Probably full of demons and fel orcs, since Gul'dan has succeeded in turning the orcs (or at least the Bleeding Hollow).

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan's Electric Boogey Woogey.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogi View Post
    Is it confirmed that we only have 2 Tiers this exp? I know they were saying it was possible / likely but hadn't seen confirmation. If so... meh ><
    Not confirmed, but seems likely. If Tanaan comes out before summer and is gated over a few months, then we're looking at end of summer for the last part. Next expansion is probably announced at Blizzcon in Nov and released sometime next year. I doubt they can squeeze in another raid tier in there, and I doubt they want WoD to last longer, assuming they want a new expansion out not too long after the movie release.
    Last edited by szandos; 2015-03-27 at 10:51 AM.